• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on September 22, 2005, 07:39 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on September 22, 2005, 04:34 PM
Anyways, so yeah, everyone thinkgs Jacque & I are going to have sex, her mom included :(  I'm like feeling the pressure here, its weird.

Do they WANT you to? Or are they hoping you don't? :P
I think they expect it of me, feels weird.

@ Blaze:
wtf is on fire?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Topaz

trust: Your handwriting reminds me of a preschooler.

SO TODAY I WENT TO SCHOOL AND ACED A HISTORY EXAM.

THE END.

QwertyMonster

0mgz0r im backz0r :O

hismajesty

Omg I'm tired.

I don't think I did so well on my AP US test today, I didn't study. I woke up at ~5 to study for it, but after I got the book - before I could even open it, I fell back asleep. My mom took me late when she took my sister, 45 minutes or so late, so I only had to do the multiple choice part (ugh, the hardest). I should have studied when I was waiting to leave with my mom instead of playing Counter Strike. I suck.

I have to get up early tommorow for a lax clinic. I do not want to. :(

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

* hismajesty[yL] is exhausted.

lax was good.

Akamas

Finally, a weekend, time to relax :)
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

Explicit

I wish I could relax, but I have to study for my Economics class.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Well, I just got back home from Austin and everything looks fine :)

QwertyMonster

I want a dodge viper :(

CrAz3D

Uhm, friday was game day(night actually)  NMSU vs. Cal...10-13 in like first 5 minutes, we had hopes about the game.

We lost like 13-30something....oh well

Left game @ 12, parked around 1210 & went up to Jacque's room, hung with her til 230 (I "tickled" her after tickling her.)
Its crazy how many different sayings we have for different things (usually sexually related)

Parade this morning @ 10 so I was up @ 645 to pickup Jacque @ 8, then to the court by 830 (as a drop point for 1 car so we'd have a ride back to my truck), then to Las Cruces highschool by 915.  Parade seemed WAY shorter than in past years, probably because we were near the beginning of the parade so we didn't stop, it went by nice & quick...like 30 minutes.
Took Jacque back to her room, "tickled" her a bit while we made-out (wow, seriously, I never knew I was this perverted/such a stereotypical guy)
Asked jokingly "How's this (her bra) work again?"...she took it off...w/e.
Took her to her flute thing then came home & took a shower.  GOD WAS I DIRTY!  After a parade & a football game, ew.

I feel good now though.  Just got my sis' bday card, not sure when her giftcard will be here, oh well.  Her party is this evenin then I don't know what I'm gonna do after that.

Next weekend is the lowbrass campout, yay.  Camping in the actual forest, me drinking little (I don't want to get drunk again) & me letting her drink as much as she wants.  Maybe I'll do more than "tickle" here there ;)....just so long as there aren't any bears around & she is a B.I.T.C.H. @ that time.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Go Craz3d! You... ...fingered... ...her. :o I think that's what you were trying to get across.

Why are you telling people on the internet your sex life?!

hismajesty

Yoni

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 21, 2005, 04:48 PM
LINK
Her blog

What a LITTLE GIRL!

Quote from: Blaze on September 22, 2005, 05:21 PM
Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire.

I hear the wind blow, I hear the wind blow, it seems to say "Hello, hello, I'm the one who loves you so".

Blaze

Quote from: Yoni on September 24, 2005, 07:54 PM
Quote from: Blaze on September 22, 2005, 05:21 PM
Everything is catching, yes, everything is catching on fire.
I hear the wind blow, I hear the wind blow, it seems to say "Hello, hello, I'm the one who loves you so".
I found a new friend, underneath my pillow.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

|