• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hitmen

All of my friends are going to Boston Hempfest tomorrow, but I don't smoke anymore so I'm spending the day with the woman. But first I have a saturday school that carried over from skipping class at the end of last year.  :(

Explicit

Textbooks cost so much....sigh. I'm officially broke!
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Newby

Quote from: Hitmen on September 16, 2005, 10:11 PM
All of my friends are going to Boston Hempfest tomorrow, but I don't smoke anymore so I'm spending the day with the woman. But first I have a saturday school that carried over from skipping class at the end of last year.  :(

Hempfest? Bleh. Lame.

Some girl got suspended at the end of last year for possession of cigarettes, so they just carried it over from last year to the beginning of this year.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Topaz

QwertyMonster

Sally dumped her boyfriend. Started coming onto me, and now is saying she loves me so much and wants me back, and is going to ask me back out on sunday. Girls do my head in sometimes!

Sorted out things in my life, just gotta fix my pc now. Bro got FreeBSD or something. Lets see how it goes. He's not finished yet. :)

hismajesty

That was, what, 19 hours?

Newby

Haha. I was gonna say 24, but figured it'd be quicker. :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

Falcon[anti-yL]

We beat Clear Lake 21-14, our homecoming game :D

shout

Tell her to go fuck herself.

Apperently my brother not too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom, but he IS to lazy to aim and flush, ew.

hismajesty

Coca-Cola redesigned the labels on Dasani bottles, they are sexy.

hismajesty

1st place @ sailing today, even with our 8 and a half minute handicap. We pwn.

Edit: Oh yeah, and afterwards Laura and I were talking (this is mainly at CrAz3D who mentioned something about her a few pages ago) she asked me what year I was in HS, I said Junior. She asked me I had any girlfriends, and I said no. "Really?" "Yeah, so what year are you at ECU?" "I'm a junior." [and then somehow she got to where she mentioned she was 20] and then (In assumed reference to GF line, "Age doesn't matter.") Hopefully that's good, I'm hope she comes next week. :)

Blaze

I was at Niagro-on-the-lake aka Stepford, the place is too perfect.  Anyway, I was in a 1812 battle reinactment and it was a lot of fun.  I was a sergeant by the way. :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Newby

Age doesn't matter unless you feel like throwing her in jail. =P
- Newby

shout

|