• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Yay Colorado?  I don't expect the Aggies to win except for MAYBE once or so this season.  I'd have to look at the schedule & then let ya know if we're gonna win one ever.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Topaz

hismajesty

Aye, apparently I'm on the Volleyball Team? I played in 7th grade, but that was five years ago. Last Thursday the coach of my schools team stopped me in the hall and told me to come out (due to my height, I'm guessing) so I did yesterday. Man, in my humble opinion, I played worse than I ever played in my life - but he told me today that I did alright. He mainly wants me for blocking, my setting and bumping aren't that great, so I'll be substituted often I guess.

I have to go get a physical though.

CrAz3D

Ha, trust is gonna be a preppy sports jock now eh?  Swimming, boating, volleyball...volleyball has some hot chicks though, yum yum.

Aggies, New Mexico State Aggies

Was reading CNN just now, some STUPID ASS people are suing a gun maker because their daughter was killed by a pepper bullet that hit her eye.  I'm thinking if this chick was smart she would've dispursed before the police came in & shot people with freakin pepper bullets!  Dumbasses!

...ok, I'm cleaning my phone last night & now it's jacked.  I have to press some of the buttons REALLY hard for them to work & then 1 of them won't work at all now :(  I hope that I don't have to get a new phone because that would be terribly too expensive.
& to add to my not so awesome beginning of the day my honda's tire was flat so I drove my truck to school (:( gas mileage).

This is where the day gets FREAKIN AWESOME!:
Leave english & meet up with Jacque, totally having fun just being with her & we watch Anchorman, awesome movie.  Her room mate leaves (I suppose that sex has been on my g/f's mind lately [she keeps bringing it up & her room mate just *ahem* with her boyfriend{?} last night] so she was a little frisky.).  Since her room mate left she was a little more frisky than usual, yay for me.  We're making out & such I slide my hand up the back of her shirt (I dig backs, who knows why)...then I decide to make a point (I'll explain this in a bit) & *ahem* masturbate her.   Then , apparently as she told me, I teased her before allowing my hand back down there again...ok, so I did, yay for suspense ;)
We continue & SHE (note that I said she & not me) took off her bra (shirt on still).  & as I'm not terribly experienced in doing this she showed me how...yeah, that was slightly confusing without looking.

So all in all, a good day eventhough my cell is totally jacked & my tire is flat ;)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 14, 2005, 01:21 AM
Yay Colorado? I don't expect the Aggies to win except for MAYBE once or so this season. I'd have to look at the schedule & then let ya know if we're gonna win one ever.

Yeah, in all fairness it's what they call an arranged win.  A big school pays a smaller school to come play at their stadium to generate what is (often) an easy win.  Plus the home team will often rake in money from attendance, etc, than they paid the other team.
I think CU payed NMSU something like $400,000 to come play here.

CrAz3D

Aren't games generally arranged by the conference managery peoples (I don't know what the hell they're called).  I could see NMSU being paid if it wasn't a WAC game, but it was.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

She took her bra off and left her shirt on? Wow, you suck. Just hit that shizzle already, stop being a bitch!

I shouldn't talk, at least you HAVE a girlfriend, I can still barely talk to Kristen after like 4 years. I have, however, worked up enough courage to sit at the same table, which I've done twice this week and will continue to do for the year, at least when I go to that lunch..since I don't normally have it, so I've been getting a pass to the library or math lab instead of going to study hall, so I can choose my lunch. Only every other day though. :)

QuoteHa, trust is gonna be a preppy sports jock now eh?  Swimming, boating, volleyball...volleyball has some hot chicks though, yum yum.

I don't really know what you mean. Swimming is because my grandpa/mother/father are STRONGLY (well, mainly mom+gradpa) encouraging I go out for the team, because I'm tall, lean, and have big feet/hands. Plus I'm relatively fast. Kristen is on the team too!

Sailing is just a hobby, my school doesn't have a team or anything. I just enjoy it, it's a lot of work, but when you get some good wind and it's making you go fast, and you're out there on the water with the wind blowing in your hair, it's really worth it.

I played volleyball in middle school, and I wasn't good then. But the coach wants me, so I figure it'll be OK for college to show I'm well rounded?

You forgot Lacrosse, which I'm definitely doing. :P

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 14, 2005, 04:22 PM
Aren't games generally arranged by the conference managery peoples (I don't know what the hell they're called). I could see NMSU being paid if it wasn't a WAC game, but it was.

Colorado is in the Big 12, not the WAC.

shout

I found out one of my friends is cheating on her boyfriend, one of my best friends. I hooked them up. I am so pissed, it is beyond belief. They got over it, they are all fine and dandy, but I was just told today. I don't know if I can talk to her anymore.

CrAz3D

Trust:
"You're putting the pussy up on a pedastal"...yeah, I think I was just trying to be TOO polite & stuff with other girls (& people in general) then I decided to just screw it, there are plenty of people @ NMSU if I make an ass of myself I can hope they'll just never see me again.  Letting loose is fun stuff.

Swimming could be fun, especially if Kristen is there ;) (she still with that one dude?)
Sailing looks fun, I'm just jealous
Volleyball, hmm, k
Lacrosse, still not sure what thaT IS totally

K:
OK, that would all make sense then.  As you can tell, I'm not a huge sports nut.

Shout:
oh dang, but if they got over it cant you?
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on September 15, 2005, 12:40 AM
Shout:
oh dang, but if they got over it cant you?

I guess I did.

Topaz

Ran like four miles today, tired like the shit.

QwertyMonster

I be inactive for a while. Gotta sort pc out as i mucked it up. Bro got me Linux, and now FreeBSD but prob go back to windows not sure yet. And got my social life, and i need to sort sally out.

So see  you all when i can get on the forums :P

Newby

You'll be back within 12 hours. =P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

To tell us about how it went with Sally. :P

|