• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Junior Prom

Started by hismajesty, March 18, 2006, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The-FooL

Stop bitching out and just ask her like its no big deal.  If she says no, then don't act like it means anything, and ask someone else.

hismajesty

Um yeah I had the perfect opportunity tonight online, my friend said I was an idiot for not taking it. Another friend (girl) said she definitely wants me to ask and is persuing me now...

(We were talking about a conversation my mom and I had...I told her how I'd been sneaking around with Lauren/Scarlett and how I'd been thinking of asking Lauren to prom.)

Quote(21:22:54) Me: actually most of the conversation was about prom
(21:23:00) Lauren: oh.
(21:23:14) Me: and then she asked about me being at scarletts house
(21:23:17) Me: so the convo kinda switched
(21:23:23) Lauren: ohhh
(21:23:45) Lauren: like maybe you were talking about prom because you wanted to like, take scarlett to prom or something

Perfect response: "Or maybe I want to take you, or something"

And uh, I jokingly said that "I guess my dates are Patrick and Shawn so I'll have to match them" (I was asking her what she preferred, bowtie/cummerbund or vest/tie)

Quote(21:53:44) Lauren: you should ask shawn. since he's your date and all

I would have asked the first time, but I wanted to ask in person. Her dad made her get off of the computer so she called me, but then she had to go. Maybe I'll be able to ask before I leave for Florida tomorrow, my mom said she advises I ask before I leave so I can give her an extra week to find a dress.

Warrior

Do it Trust, she's throwing herself at you man..
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Trance

Quote from: The-FooL on March 21, 2006, 09:23 PM
Stop bitching out and just ask her like its no big deal.  If she says no, then don't act like it means anything, and ask someone else.
+1.5million

CrAz3D

Just Do It™!
I swear I'll come over there & take your wheel while you're at school so you can't leave until you ask this chick out!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

So basically I suck at life and don't deserve to go to prom.

So I get to school really early so that I'll see her, well I do and she asks why I'm here and I said I was coming for my first class (I was really only coming to talk to her/ask her to prom.) Well, we walked around school and stuff and she mentioned how I should just go to breakfast...well I misunderstood her as saying "we should go to breakfast" so I said "do you want to?" Well, so we went to breakfast at IHOP instead of class. (My mom didn't even know why I was going to school today, but Lauren actually skipped health.) Anyway, so when my mom called (like 4 times) the school to say I could leave they couldn't find me. I didn't get in trouble though much, because I talked my way out of it without saying I took some girl to breakfast.

Anyway, she wasn't really hungry but I kinda made her get something...but neither of us ate our meal...but this was the first time I actually got to pay, but she made me let her leave tip....even though I tried so hard not to let her.

Anyway it was kind of awkward with alot of silent moments, I didn't want to ask her in the restaurant because like...if she said no then thatd be an awkward ride back to school. So I mentioned our lax game on that day, and she was like "isn't that the day of your prom?" and I said "yeah, do you want to go to the game...well if you aren't busy" and she said yes, and I wanted to be like "or you could go to prom with me on the 6tht oo" or something. Anyway,  I didn't. So when I get to school for her next class, my friend is pulling up and we walk withi him a little, I whisper for him to go in a different door and I was going to walk lauren to the front door and then ask along the way. But naturally some guy HAD to open the door for my friend so we had to go in that door too. So Lauren and I walk around some and I start to bring up prom/the lax game again...but I can't get it out. Finally the bell rings and I walk her to class, but my school has this thing where the teachers lock their doors for 10 or 15 minutes (to catch skippers/late people) and I knew I had to ask now because we were walking fast to her class after the bell rang. I was like "now or never" and as we were turning the corner I started to ask..but her teacher was locking the door in front of her and she was like "bye" and kinda ran in, and I followed. But her teacher wouldn't let me stay for the lockin period (hes my former teacher) and everyone in the class kinda watched as begged him to let me. Well, he didn't. So then they decide not to have people unlock the doors for wayyy long. So I'm kinda standing outside of her classroom looking in the door for about 20 minutes, every once in awhile some of her classmates kinda stare at me then turn around. Lauren gets up and gives me a "hold on" sign, so I do for a few more minutes but then I have to leave because I notice I was supposed to be home NO LATER than 3 minutes earlier than it was. It sucked. So I sent her a myspace message saying what happened, and I'm considering asking her to prom tomorrow night online. I didn't want to do it that way, but I need to get it done.

I thought about writing like "PROM?" on my sisters hello-kitty etch-a-sketch, and then taking a picture of it and sending it to her or something. Either that or I'm going to have to wait until I get back, and take her home or something and put a notecard in my visor-mirror that says "PROM?" in it, she often looks in that mirror and does makeup or something when in the car so it'd fall down into her lap. I didn't want to wait that long because prom is in like 44 days...and you're supposed to put tux orders in a month in advance. And by the time I get back it won't give her much time for dress shopping.

Oh well. My grandparents have a laptop and desktop so I kinda just took the laptop and sat in my room on my bed. Dialup kinda sucks but oh well. I didn't catch lauren online tonight (she had already gone to bed when I got one) but maybe I'll catch her tomorrow.

Tazo

This story is getting good!

Trust, heard of a phone?  :D

Warrior

haha it is, we're taking trusts life for enjoyment! Lol!
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

The-FooL

Stalking her outside her classroom?  Woah, don't go overboard man.  Here's your conversation for online.

You:  Hey, so you know how weve been talking about prom a lot?
Her:  yeah blah blah blah
You:  Do you want to go with me?

Copy and paste it or something.  You don't know how easy it is to piss off a girl by not stepping up to the plate in time. 

hismajesty

Quote from: Tazo on March 22, 2006, 10:29 PM
This story is getting good!

Trust, heard of a phone? :D

Uhhh yeah. But remember her phone was taken away? I guess I could call her home phone, but I didn't really want to explain why I was calling her house to her parents. I know her mom stayed home today, but if I call tomorrow after the time school would end I might be able to catch her home by herself. Either that or her dad will be home...he owns a construction company or something and basically makes his own hours.

the-fool: stalking, no. I was waiting for her to be able to come out, but i guess the teacher wouldnt let her. I was hoping hed let her to go the restroom or something and
I could just flat out ask her then. Your convo suggestion sounds good, and I'll probably do that...but I kind of like the hello kitty thing. haha. Maybe I could next-day air mail her a postcard that asked to go to prom or something. Nahhh.

I will be going to my junior prom with this girl, so I don't know what the big deal is for me. I pretty much know for a fact she'll say yes.

FrOzeN

It sounds as if you have a 99.9% chance of receiving a "yes, I will go to the prom with you" answer. Yet, on every opportunity you have had to ask her you hesitate. Wtf?
~ FrOzeN

Tazo

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 22, 2006, 10:45 PM

.... I guess I could call her home phone, but I didn't really want to explain why I was calling her house to her parents.
her parents ask you why you're calling?  :o seriously?

effect

Your the wolrds largest drama queen and your not even a chick  :o
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Trance

Ah don't be cheesy just get it done. I don't know when you leave but it really is better to do it in person... it'll help you gain some confidence (which is what you need) so if you can do that before you leave that'd be good. If you catch her and she's with other people just ask her if you can talk to her for a second and then go off to the side so you can just ask her. If you're already gone then well just call her and ask or wait until you get back. Don't be lame and ask her over the internet :P

hismajesty

Quote from: Tazo on March 23, 2006, 02:04 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 22, 2006, 10:45 PM

.... I guess I could call her home phone, but I didn't really want to explain why I was calling her house to her parents.
her parents ask you why you're calling? :o seriously?

I've never called her home phone, but it's possible.

Effect: I'm just trying to maximize my success potential.

Trance: Yeah, I left...that's why I couldn't wait for her any longer to find a way out of class... I had to catch my flight. I'll see what happens but I would prefer to ask in person so I can see her reaction and make sure her answer is pure.

|