• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Junior Prom

Started by hismajesty, March 18, 2006, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hismajesty

She knows people think I should ask her to junior prom, not out as a girlfriend. Everyone just thinks she's already my girlfriend (as far as parents and stuff.) I guess I'm gonna have to tell my mom where I've been going, or at least start saying that I'm w/ Lauren instead of making someone up in the future (though I choose my words so that I'm telling the truth but I paint a different picture. For instance, "Patrick and I were thinking about going to lunch so we did." It's true we were both thinking about it, but we went different places.)

Ehh. I'll probably ask her after I get back from Florida.

CrAz3D

Confidence is always good.  Skip the letter & do it in person.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 19, 2006, 11:57 AM
According to your x86 post she already knows people (& probably you) think you should ask her...I think she's expecting it.  Ya might want to do it decently soon so she ain't left hanging, does anyone else concur with that?
I agree with CrAz3D I wouldn't wait to long or you may miss the boat. When do you get back from FL?

She seems like she's interested, so I'd say go for it. Just go do something with her alone. Anywhere from a nice little park to dinner & a movie should work man.

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 19, 2006, 12:13 PM
Confidence is always good.  Skip the letter & do it in person.
Definitly must do it in person!

hismajesty

Um yeah I'd definitely do it in person. I get back from Florida next Tuesday.

Obviously her parents didn't hate me, so I'm hoping maybe I can do something alone with her when I get back.

Trance

If you can do it before you leave then I think you should.

hismajesty

She didn't eat the pancakes.
Her mom said she had an extra ticket for the LQ birthday and told Lauren that she wondered if Matt would like to come. Lauren said I hate laser tag and wouldn't want to come. (I actually like it and she knows that.)
I heard Scarlett yelling at Lauren in the background for calling me as soon as she got home.
Her grandpa was asking her all about her "date" and she just said it wasn't a date but that it was fun.

Ehh. I think I'll wait a little longer I don't know if she likes me or not and I don't want to take a chance and ruin the friendship.

CrAz3D

hmm, women are confusing.
...maybe jacque will come post later, I dunno.

Just ask her to prom when you get back from florida.  maybe call her once whike you're there so she knows you were thinkin of her
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Trance

You guys are already good friends (i think) so I don't see why she would say no to going with you. Just don't make a big deal out of it, say something like "you know how I've been wanting to go to prom? Would you want to go with me?"

Now if you're gonna ask her out you need to remember something before you do that.. it's VERY rare that you'll ever be able to go back to 'just friends' so if you ever decide to ask her out have a talk with her about it don't just ask her out of no where.

Don't call her while you're gone, it seems like she's being overwhelmed by family so if anything she'll need a break and to miss you a bit. If she calls you while you're gone or texts you (because of long distance) then you're good to go. By the way what do you guys talk about on the phone?

When you said next tuesday do you mean the 28th?

hismajesty

yes the 28th is when I return.

Well we've only been talking on the phone this weekend, and mostly it was while I was at my debate tournament so it was mostly about what was going on there and the people there.

I explained this all to a girl I know and she thinks she definitely likes me and I should definitely ask her.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on March 19, 2006, 01:58 PM
You guys are already good friends (i think) so I don't see why she would say no to going with you. Just don't make a big deal out of it, say something like "you know how I've been wanting to go to prom? Would you want to go with me?"

Now if you're gonna ask her out you need to remember something before you do that.. it's VERY rare that you'll ever be able to go back to 'just friends' so if you ever decide to ask her out have a talk with her about it don't just ask her out of no where.

Don't call her while you're gone, it seems like she's being overwhelmed by family so if anything she'll need a break and to miss you a bit. If she calls you while you're gone or texts you (because of long distance) then you're good to go. By the way what do you guys talk about on the phone?

When you said next tuesday do you mean the 28th?
Wouldn't calling once over the "gone week" (mid week to late week) let HER know you're thinkin of her?  One call is what I'm thinkin, nothing overly obsessive.
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Well if it's more than like 3 days then yeah, call.

bleh HM just ask her to prom, it won't ruin your friendship if you just play it off casually as friends.

hismajesty

I don't really want to go as friends.

Forged

I didn't go to jr. prom, but I asked my date to sr. prom maybe a month early.  Roughly a week before the tickets went on sale.

QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

Explicit

Do you think you're falling for her?

Edit: Just reread through the posts.  At the risk of sounding rude: don't be a weenie, just go for it.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Ugh. I was text messaging her today in class (she was in Spanish and I was in Bio) telling her why I wasn't in lunch and stuff, and her teacher took her phone away. My school has a policy that the first time your phone is taken away you can have a parent get it...but the 2nd time they hold it until June. I feel kinda bad cause it's my fault, but even worse because now I can't talk to her while I'm in FL.

|