• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Junior Prom

Started by hismajesty, March 18, 2006, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forged

If her parents go to the school and bitch she will get her phone back.  I've had friends who had their phones taken up on a regular basis, and they always managed to get them back.
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

hismajesty

Quote from: Forged on March 20, 2006, 05:12 PM
If her parents go to the school and bitch she will get her phone back. I've had friends who had their phones taken up on a regular basis, and they always managed to get them back.

No they had this new policy like approved through the lawyer and a bunch of stuff, we had a big annoucement about it like a month ago. Some black girl told on her (who was also texting) because she doesn't like her, and after it got taken away they were high-fiving each other and saying how after she gets it back they're going to get it taken again.

disco

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 20, 2006, 05:23 PM
Quote from: Forged on March 20, 2006, 05:12 PM
If her parents go to the school and bitch she will get her phone back. I've had friends who had their phones taken up on a regular basis, and they always managed to get them back.

No they had this new policy like approved through the lawyer and a bunch of stuff, we had a big annoucement about it like a month ago. Some black girl told on her (who was also texting) because she doesn't like her, and after it got taken away they were high-fiving each other and saying how after she gets it back they're going to get it taken again.
Wow, what bitches.

I think (as Trance mentioned) that you should ask find something to do alone together and you should ask her then.  A picnic might be alright if it weren't so could outside.  Ice skating was a good idea, but something like going to one of those places where you get dinner and see a comedian or something would be good also.
Say it with me:

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 20, 2006, 05:05 PM
Ugh. I was text messaging her today in class (she was in Spanish and I was in Bio) telling her why I wasn't in lunch and stuff, and her teacher took her phone away. My school has a policy that the first time your phone is taken away you can have a parent get it...but the 2nd time they hold it until June. I feel kinda bad cause it's my fault, but even worse because now I can't talk to her while I'm in FL.
tsk tsk.
her parents may not be so happy about that

texting in class, trust
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 20, 2006, 05:32 PM
Ugh. I was text messaging her today in class (she was in Spanish and I was in Bio) telling her why I wasn't in lunch and stuff, and her teacher took her phone away. My school has a policy that the first time your phone is taken away you can have a parent get it...but the 2nd time they hold it until June. I feel kinda bad cause it's my fault, but even worse because now I can't talk to her while I'm in FL.
tsk tsk.

texting in class, trust

when the phone actually got taken away she was sending a text message to her mom. (they were texting about afternoon plans, lauren wanted to go to scarletts...)

Trance

Ah don't worry about that, she's not going to blame you or anything lol...

hismajesty

Quote from: Trance on March 20, 2006, 05:53 PM
Ah don't worry about that, she's not going to blame you or anything lol...

Yeah we already talked about it, she pretty much blames the girls that told on her.

She's going to the store w/ her mom and she's going to ask her if she's allowed to go with me to the girls lacrosse game tomorrow...just us, no scarlett. In the event she says yes, awesome! Most likely the game will be cancelled tomorrow though, because there is a 60% chance of rain/snow, and a big huge storm heading toward Eastern VA. Maybe I'll get lucky and it will go somewhere else though...

If they say yes and it's rained out, I told her I'd take her home. So at least it's some alone time either way.

jigsaw

go up to the girl and say: "Tell your mom to quit texting me." I saw it on a shirt, and its funny. Then punch her in the belly.

hismajesty

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 20, 2006, 05:32 PM
tsk tsk.

"How can I trust you to go to a lacrosse game without your phone when you blatantly disobey your teacher and text in class? You think you can just run around and do whatever and not have any consequences."

So far her mom said to ask her dad and her dad said that^ plus "I'll get back to you."

Haha. :\

Trance

::) Well of course he's gonna be pissed when she first tells him. He's not mad at you and that's what counts.  Hell, why don't you just ask her to take a walk with you around campus during the lunch or something? It doesn't have to be super planned man just go for it.

:P Now don't come back here without any results!

hismajesty

We're not allowed outside. It doesn't matter though, I have study hall with her...so we're in the library by ourselves for an hour and a half.

MrRaza

Try Coffee, buy her a drink, sit down, talk.

hismajesty

Quote from: MrRaza on March 20, 2006, 07:46 PM
Try Coffee, buy her a drink, sit down, talk.

Yeah. If her dad lets her go with me tomorrow, since the game doesn't start until an hour and a half after school I thought about taking her to get some coffee before hand.

effect

This concludes another day in the bold and beatiful, trust your a fucking crackhead, do what jigsaw said, go up to her ask her out if she says no,  punch her in the stomach  ::)
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

|