• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Junior Prom

Started by hismajesty, March 18, 2006, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana fanna fo fanna

I have the greatest pickup lines for these situations. You require one (1) elevator, and three (3) bean burritos.

Step 1: Eat burritos
Step 2: Wait three hours
Step 3: Enter elevator with Party A alone
Step 4: Rip a silent, smelly fart
Step 5: Blame it on her

Works every time!

Warrior

Man just tell her to hit the black bitch, end of story.
Girls are like that in my school only I tell them to shut the fuck up and wipe that herpes of their lips.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Tazo

Quote from: Warrior on March 20, 2006, 09:08 PM
Man just tell her to hit the black bitch, end of story.
Girls are like that in my school only I tell them to shut the fuck up and wipe that herpes of their lips.

rofl! yes trust, take a lesson from warrior: command repect from the bitches!

ex. instead of
"Hey Sam, can you please get me a snack?"
try
"bitch get me a hoagie and shut up."

I think the latter will yield the best results, at least in my experience.

jigsaw

Ok enough, Go out and get "Prom for dummies" I wrote most of it, grok wrote the rest. It should tell you how to do it, and most importantly how to seal the deal!
Here is a picture of me and my date for the prom

Tazo

Quote from: jigsaw on March 21, 2006, 12:05 AM
Ok enough, Go out and get "Prom for dummies" I wrote most of it, grok wrote the rest.
isnt grok 55

jigsaw

55! No, grok is much younger than that you dope :)

effect

skip the prom and just get on with the after party?
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Forged

jdugeing by the girls parents there will be no after party for her, which is a shame because the after prom party was a fucking blast.

Your school sounds like it sucks ass though, you can't go outside or leave the campus during lunch?
QuoteI wish my grass was Goth so it would cut itself

hismajesty

No game today.

I did text message Scarlett during my last bell to see if Lauren wanted a ride home. She didn't get the message but I caught up with them in the hall and asked if they both wanted one. I told her I tried text messaging her, but then she read it and got mad because it just said "Lauren." So I made up that "originally I was going to give Lauren a ride home anyway because of the game and stuff, but since it's raining I figured...you'd have to walk home in the rain too!" (Lauren had looked at me and mouthed "She's mad" but Lauren said "good job!" after I came up with that line.) Unfortunately, Lauren decided to call her mom and see if she could go to Scarlett's house and she said yes. I was looking forward to dropping off Scarlett and getting to drive Lauren home by herself, and maybe stop somewhere. Oh well. I stayed at Scarlett's for about an hour or so though.

CrAz3D

WTF!?
Lauren was messaging her mom & her mom got mad at her, wtf is with women!?

*high five* it aint your fault though ;)

what kind of stupid girls taddle on someone cuz they're texting?!  highschool sucks, trust, graduate...NOW
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Lauren told me she was texting her mom when it happened (she had been sending a message to me, but her mom texted her so she was replying.) She told Scarlett that she was just texting me. Ehh.

Her mom didn't get mad at her about it, her dad did...because her phone was taken away last week too.

The girls hate her.

Rule

hismajesty

Quote from: Rule on March 21, 2006, 04:33 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 21, 2006, 04:32 PM
The girls hate her.

Why?

because she's not their "babys mommas daddys cousin" as lauren put it. Uhhh, I don't know. She tries to be nice to them and stuff but it's just one of those situations. The one who sits next to her says how she wishes she had a smarter partner and stuff (and lauren has like a grade 20 points higher than her...)

Warrior

Just hit her already
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

effect

yer  smash the bitch into oblivion
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

|