• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit! (er.. too)

Started by iago, March 29, 2005, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Just an update: today will be 4 full days.  I think this is the first time in my life that I've had visible nails (I mean, the white part that sticks off). 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Blaze

I woke up this morning and all my fingernails had been chewed on. :-\
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Quote from: Blaze on April 02, 2005, 12:56 PM
I woke up this morning and all my fingernails had been chewed on. :-\
I think you need help
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

Quote from: iago on April 02, 2005, 12:55 PM
Just an update: today will be 4 full days.  I think this is the first time in my life that I've had visible nails (I mean, the white part that sticks off). 
You should eat the white part that sticks off when they finally grow in. You know, as a present for you going this long!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Blaze

Quote from: Newby on April 02, 2005, 03:13 PM
You should eat the white part that sticks off when they finally grow in. You know, as a present for you going this long!
Quote from: CrAz3D on April 02, 2005, 01:04 PM
I think you need help

iago

They're long enough that I can cut them with nail clippers!  But I won't, because that's no fun.

And actually, after the first couple hours, not biting nails was easy.  I just had to get my mind used to the idea. 

Master_Nabo

As with most hard things in life, the beginning is usually the hardest, until you get into a habit.

Random Fact: It takes about a week on average to for something you do to become a habit, and about 3 weeks to unlearn an old habit.

iago

It took me about 24 hours to get used to thinking about biting my nails.  And since then I haven't had a problem. 

Of course, I still think about it.  But now that I'm consciously aware, it's easy to avoid. 

CrAz3D

PAINT THEM NOW!  Whoo!  iago can be MAN pretty!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

iago

Quote from: Warrior on April 03, 2005, 11:35 PM
Can I be man pretty?

No, because you're black.

And by the way, I'm still waiting to get my super powers.  ("Don't worry ma'am, I'LL pick that dime up off the ground!") but I still can't pick up a dime any more easily than before :(

iago

Hmm, it's been 5 days.

I've noticed that since I have sorta nails growing, I end up with dirt and black stuff stuck under them so I have to scrape them out every day.  Having nails seems pretty unsanitary.  :-/

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on April 04, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hmm, it's been 5 days.

I've noticed that since I have sorta nails growing, I end up with dirt and black stuff stuck under them so I have to scrape them out every day.  Having nails seems pretty unsanitary.  :-/

heh, i use my knife to clean them out during camping trips, at home, at work, & when w/ friends
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 04, 2005, 12:47 PM
Quote from: iago on April 04, 2005, 12:42 PM
Hmm, it's been 5 days.

I've noticed that since I have sorta nails growing, I end up with dirt and black stuff stuck under them so I have to scrape them out every day. Having nails seems pretty unsanitary. :-/

heh, i use my knife to clean them out during camping trips, at home, at work, & when w/ friends
Your knife must be pretty dull.

CrAz3D

???why would it be dull?  A dull knife is an unsafe knife.  I just use the tip to clean under my nails
(ré-bun-dance)

|