• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit! (er.. too)

Started by iago, March 29, 2005, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I've drank?  drunken?  drinked?  food once I think.  It was whatever was left over from my oat meal in my cup.  I washed it out w/some hot water & took a sip then dumped the rest on the ground (this was camping)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Hmm, it's been about 11 days or so.  I sorta bit a nail today, but I cut it uneven last night and it was driving me crazy for the last few hours.  It was a single controlled bite that was to remove an annoyance, and I totally don't count it :)

It's kinda weird, actually, it's not really a thought anymore.  I can watch a movie or try to figure out a problem without automatically biting.  I used to have to consciously think about it but I don't anymore :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Why didn't you cut the uneven part evenly?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

I was at school.  It was noon.  I had been getting annoyed at it since 8am, and I wasn't planning on being home till 6pm. 

Adron

When you say biting your nails, do you actually mean biting? I scratch or tear my nails at times. I don't find my teeth being sharp enough to actually cut through my nails easily.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Adron on April 10, 2005, 09:16 AM
When you say biting your nails, do you actually mean biting? I scratch or tear my nails at times. I don't find my teeth being sharp enough to actually cut through my nails easily.
If you chew long enough they become softer, then you can usually rip them with your teeth
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 10, 2005, 10:26 AM
If you chew long enough they become softer, then you can usually rip them with your teeth

So, scratching and tearing them doesn't count as chewing nails? I don't need to quit? Woohoo! :P

shout

Quote from: Adron on April 19, 2005, 10:04 AM
So, scratching and tearing them doesn't count as chewing nails? I don't need to quit? Woohoo! :P

No, you need to quit scratching and tearing your nails.

iago

Hmm, I think it's been 3 weeks.  Give or take a day or two.  I don't really have to consciously think about not biting nails anymore :)

Adron

Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 11:14 AM
Hmm, I think it's been 3 weeks.  Give or take a day or two.  I don't really have to consciously think about not biting nails anymore :)

Have you tried scratching at them til you get a start and then tearing them? It's very satisfying...

iago

No, but I keep clippers on my desk.  Having any length of nail bothers me, so I constantly clip them. 

|