• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit! (er.. too)

Started by iago, March 29, 2005, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

... or should.  Biting my nails.  I've done it all my life, I get it from my family.  I don't really have any reason not to, or to stop, but eh, what the hell? 

So NO MORE NAIL BITING.  GG.

*gets hungry*
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

rawG

Ill rip your face off and slap your skull.

QwertyMonster

You can NEVER stop. I tried it once. Believe me ^^

Meh

Just think where your hands have been, and what you could be putting near your mouth :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 29, 2005, 05:44 AM
Just think where your hands have been, and what you could be putting near your mouth :P
Eww...that's enough to stop some people from eating.

My name is CrAz3D, & I play with my ear lobe. :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on March 29, 2005, 05:44 AM

Haha, that won't help.  I credit my less-than-sanitary eating habits for my extra good immune system.  I figure that if I expose myself to just a little bit of harmful stuff by biting my nails and not washing my hands before I eat (but I DO wash my hands after bathrooming, gg), my immune system is ready for whatever crap is out there in the world :)

And in terms of it being impossible -- it probably is, since I don't usually even realize I'm doing it.  I'm thinking hard about something and it just kinda happens.

I figured if I post it here, it'll give me a reason to actually put effort into it since there's no real physical reason to stop.

iago

Damnit! I caught myself after like a second, before I even did any damage.  But I'm still counting it.

Ok, starting.......... now!

Blaze

I have a terrible habbit of picking my teeth with my fingers.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

Quote from: Blaze on March 29, 2005, 01:27 PM
I have a terrible habbit of picking my teeth with my fingers.

I do that, but I don't consider it a bad thing.  It keeps my teeth clean.  Especially two of my back teeth which catch food really bad, I always have to dig stuff out.  Toothpicks, fingers, mechanical pencil (with no lead sticking out, of course) -- self performed dentristry is fun.

I should have made a "post your habits" thread.  Hmm!

Newby

I always bite my nails. Sometimes to the point where they bleed.

I should stop too.

Infact, I think I'll stop with you! <3
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Hitmen

I've tried to stop biting my nails before, it's hopeless. If you want to get rid of the habbit you're probably going to have to replace it. Start smoking!

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on March 29, 2005, 03:34 PM
I've tried to stop biting my nails before, it's hopeless. If you want to get rid of the habbit you're probably going to have to replace it. Start smoking!

Haha, there we go!

And Shout can take up nail biting! :)

And yeah, I've made them bleed before, but that's not so bad.  It's never caused a serious problem, and as far as I know there's nothing bad about it.  But I figure I need a reason to stop, and posting it on the forum makes pride a good reason :)

Blaze

I've bit them so far once that I litterally ripped the nail off, oh and that was fun. :-\
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

I've always had a habit.  When I was little, I picked/played with my belly button.  Not I mess with my ear lobe (cause I have some odd little lump in it)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

UserLoser.

Heh, this is a problem of mine too.  I find that I only bite my nails when I'm at my computer, dunno why.

|