• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit! (er.. too)

Started by iago, March 29, 2005, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

This used to be a problem of mine, but I don't bite my nails anymore. I do, however, chip my nails with my other nails - or whatever it's called. *shrug*

You should carry hand sanitizer with you like I do, that'll get rid of the unsanitary hands problem. I use it almost religiously.

CrAz3D

Dirt gives things more flavor though...
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 29, 2005, 04:43 PM
This used to be a problem of mine, but I don't bite my nails anymore. I do, however, chip my nails with my other nails - or whatever it's called. *shrug*

You should carry hand sanitizer with you like I do, that'll get rid of the unsanitary hands problem. I use it almost religiously.

I've noticed that people who are obsessively clean get sick a lot more than people who aren't.  I attribute it to either building up more resistance or they're killing important stuff that keeps you from getting sick. 

I tend to bite my nails while at my computer, watching a movie, or driving.  So far I've been at my computer since 1pm (4 hours ago) (minus a drive to the bank) and I'm fine.  Although it takes conscious effort.  I'm sure that before long I'll give up automatic control and have to start over the counting.  But we'll see!

And yeah, I pick fluff out of my belly button all the time.  I wouldn't call it a habit, though, I just like to keep it clean. :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

My fifth grade teacher told us that her husband was obsessive about washing his hands.  He did it so much that he washed away the 'good' germs & protect him from other worse germs.  Eventually he developed a bad skin disease on his hands
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 29, 2005, 05:12 PM
My fifth grade teacher told us that her husband was obsessive about washing his hands.  He did it so much that he washed away the 'good' germs & protect him from other worse germs.  Eventually he developed a bad skin disease on his hands

Well, my stepmom (and, since they've been married, my dad) are obsessively clean.  And she (and, to a lesser extent, he) gets sick ALL time time.  It seems like other people I've talked to have had similar experiences.

iago

Damnit, owned again :(

Same nail as last time, true, which is kind of interesting. 

Blaze

So its good to stay unclean, but only to a certain extent? I can understand that.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

iago

Quote from: Blaze on March 29, 2005, 05:43 PM
So its good to stay unclean, but only to a certain extent? I can understand that.

Definately.  Like, I wash my hands if they're filthy or if I go to the bathroom, and I shower daily.  I think that's just about enough hygeine for me :)

hismajesty

I hate washing my hands with soap and water, that's why I use hand sanitizer and have it next to my sink, on my desk, in my debate box, in my bookbag, etc.  It does kill good germs though, which isn't good - but I just feel better when I use it. I'm not germophobic, or obsessively clean though - I just like hand sanitizer...

CrAz3D

No, you obsessively clean.
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Blaze

I would say your just a bit overly clean Trust but still safe(ish). If you said you had it next to your bed, I would be worried. :-P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

desk, book bag, & debate box?...isn't the book bag enough?
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

I think it's borderline obsessiveness :)

CrAz3D

Seriously?  The only time I wash my hands is after the restroom & what gets done to them during my shower, also when coming in from messing in w/e dirt or getting some nasty dog poop liquid film stuff all over them.
(ré-bun-dance)

|