• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit! (er.. too)

Started by iago, March 29, 2005, 01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on March 30, 2005, 07:53 PM
It's too short
Use a knife?  I often get bored & trim my nails with the serated part of my knife
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Hitmen

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 30, 2005, 08:11 PM
It's too short
Use a knife?  I often get bored & trim my nails with the serated part of my knife

If you don't bite your nails I don't think you know how short he means when he says "too short". I wouldn't dare try to cut any of my nails with a knife.

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on March 30, 2005, 08:28 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on March 30, 2005, 08:11 PM
It's too short

If you don't bite your nails I don't think you know how short he means when he says "too short". I wouldn't dare try to cut any of my nails with a knife.

Exactly. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

oh...that could be unhealthy to have them that low/short
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Hitmen

Well, if you're jewish you might kill yourself because of how hard it can be to pick up change. I suppose that would make it unhealthy.

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on March 30, 2005, 09:07 PM
Well, if you're jewish you might kill yourself because of how hard it can be to pick up change. I suppose that would make it unhealthy.

LOL!

CrAz3D

It might get too low, then bleed, then become infected, then you'll be carryin around hand soap stuff like trust does
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 30, 2005, 09:37 PM
It might get too low, then bleed, then become infected, then you'll be carryin around hand soap stuff like trust does

They've bled before, never become infected.  Well, I've had a finger infected briefly, but it went away. 

CrAz3D

....uh, that isn't good?
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

hismajesty

Just waiting for it to go away isn't good.

Quote4. Your penis can get gangrene. She told us about a guy who came in with such advanced gangrene on his penis, he had to have it lanced. Can you imagine that pain? When asked how his penis got this way, he said his girlfriend bit his cock, the cut became infected, and he just ignored it, hoping it would go away. How do you not get that looked at sooner? Maybe I'm strange, but if I have an infected cut on my penis, I'm getting that fucker looked at. Immediately. Like "call-the-fucking-ambulance-and-get-me-to-the-ER-RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW" immediately. But that's just me.

-http://www.tuckermax.com/penileimplant.html

iago

I've been fine so far :)

I've went over 24 waking hours.  And over one full day.  Go me! :)

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 31, 2005, 12:58 AM

Quote4. Your penis can get gangrene. She told us about a guy who came in with such advanced gangrene on his penis, he had to have it lanced. Can you imagine that pain? When asked how his penis got this way, he said his girlfriend bit his cock, the cut became infected, and he just ignored it, hoping it would go away. How do you not get that looked at sooner? Maybe I'm strange, but if I have an infected cut on my penis, I'm getting that fucker looked at. Immediately. Like "call-the-fucking-ambulance-and-get-me-to-the-ER-RIGHT-FUCKING-NOW" immediately. But that's just me.

*shudder* eww....WHY!  People are violent these days, why must she bite so hard?
(ré-bun-dance)

Master_Nabo

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 31, 2005, 08:22 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 31, 2005, 12:58 AM

*shudder* eww....WHY!  People are violent these days, why must she bite so hard?

...that it really gross, why didn't he go into the hospital sooner?  And why did she bite it so hard?  He better have liked that, because  that must have really hurt to get it operated on...

|