• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

j0k3r

It tastes like crap to eat raw and boil, not so much to cook. If you eat it, the high is not stronger, it's mellower and longer lasting.

http://www.opendoors.com.au/Marijuana/Marijuana.htm
Quotepsychological problems - Though marijuana is not necessarily a direct cause of mental disorders, there is considerable evidence to suggest that it can bring them to the surface.
I've read it all over the place, I've also read it helps with them, who knows really. Personally, I went through a period of psychosis, due to pot smoking, and it's kept me off it since.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

But in small doses it could be better than larger doses, like alcoholic some beverages.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

muert0

Anything is bad if abused.

QuoteIn the study, EPPIC followed the progress of 193 young people aged 15-29 years who presented to the service following a first-psychosis episode. The aim was to develop an appropriate intervention for cannabis treatment in people with psychosis as no tested therapy or pharmacological treatment exists to date.
http://www.adf.org.au/article.asp?ContentID=2001_4_4
This is the site they get their sources from and the only test they ran was on people who already show signs of psychosis. So how do they prove that the marijuana had anything to do with it?

And from the site you listed:
Quotephysical dependence - This happens when the body gets used to functioning with the drug present, and happens only with extremely high daily doses. Mild withdrawal symptoms, such as sleeping difficulties, nervousness and quick temper, follow a stoppage in use.
These aren't physical dependencies they go along with psychological. The only drugs that cause physical are opiates and amphetamines.
To lazy for slackware.

j0k3r

After stopping for a couple days several times in the summer I found it extremely hard to exert myself in the gym, but when going back on it I was fine. I had no reduced desire to work out while on or off. I also noticed this during the first few weeks of football, and how my body reacted in physically intensive situations. It's also harder to sleep after stopping, however this goes away after a couple days. I have no doubt whatsoever that there is a physical aspect to it.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

Maybe we need a clean little guinea pig to start some tests on... Of course they couldn't've read any of this because then they may believe what this thread has influenced them to believe.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Hitmen

Uhm, it sounds like j0k3r is the guinea pig. He was on it, stopped, and is saying what happened to him, not what he heard from somewhere else or thinks is the truth.

CrAz3D

Quite true.  Maybe we should get more people from different cliques, so as to have ppl that weight lift, do jack, computer hack0rz, have a normal lifestyle, & so on.  A wide variety of ppl & @ least 10 from each group that have no other health problems & have JUST started & smoke a controlled amout
(ré-bun-dance)

Meh

I do jack shit most of the day. Waqtch my dvds whileplaying games and chatting online. Im not very active until the summer. I work in a stresful job. I smoke now and again but not regularley. :P

j0k3r

But you've been corrupted by our thread! :(
John Vo

CrAz3D

Hmm, there has to be some scientific way to go about this.  Oh well, that is why companies get paid to research stuff.
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D (last name was too long) on January 18, 2005, 09:31 AM
Hmm, there has to be some scientific way to go about this.  Oh well, that is why companies get paid to research stuff.

Nobody believes the research, everybody is far too confident in their own viewpoints to even listen to others.  Also, the researches tend to be biased one way or the other, so it's not very helpful to begin with.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

muert0

Only places the test could be run the proper way are in countrys where marijuana is legal, right? But either way if you are an adult smoking weed should be your choice. Alcohol is a far worse drug and it's legal here.
To lazy for slackware.

iago

Quote from: muert0 on January 18, 2005, 02:46 PM
Only places the test could be run the proper way are in countrys where marijuana is legal, right? But either way if you are an adult smoking weed should be your choice. Alcohol is a far worse drug and it's legal here.

Perhaps we should make alcohol illegal? People are routinely murdered because of it, crimes are nearly always committed under the influence of it, it can be lethal by itself in large quantities....
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

muert0

They tried that already. The crime rose to a way higher scale just like with pot. If it was legal there would be a lot more money in the government to distribute to things like education.
To lazy for slackware.

hismajesty

Quote from: muert0 on January 18, 2005, 03:42 PM
They tried that already. The crime rose to a way higher scale just like with pot. If it was legal there would be a lot more money in the government to distribute to things like education.

Pot was legalized in the early 1900's.

|