I Quit!

Started by shout, December 07, 2004, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

iago

Quote from: j0k3r on January 13, 2005, 09:30 PM
Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on January 13, 2005, 07:20 AM
Quote from: j0k3r on January 12, 2005, 09:34 PM
I've found a reason to quit drugs, I'll see how it goes.
What reason might that be?
A girl :o

Eww, that never lasts.  Eventually you'll break up, and be depressed, and it'll be much worse.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

I didn't really know anyone that smoked until high school.  Now, it seems, ALL of my friends do.  They are also ALL liberal.  (I'm reffering to my closer friends)  Even girl I'm sorta seeing does & see is a sophmore in highschool still...pfft.  I think I'm the only one in our group who doesn't, except for maybe one other guy.  BTW, they also all smoke, *smoke* (if ya know what I mean), & drink
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D (last name was too long) on January 13, 2005, 10:55 PM
BTW, they also all smoke, *smoke* (if ya know what I mean)

No, please elaborate.

dxoigmn

Quote from: iago on January 13, 2005, 10:55 PM

Eww, that never lasts.  Eventually you'll break up, and be depressed, and it'll be much worse.

And smoke more than you ever did.

Note: I am not talking from personal experience just what I have seen in others.

iago

Quote from: dxoigmn on January 13, 2005, 11:23 PM

And smoke more than you ever did.

Note: I am not talking from personal experience just what I have seen in others.

Exactly.  I've seen it happen.

Hitmen

Well, if he got really depressed he might kill himself, then he'd never have to smoke again!

j0k3r

Eww, that never lasts. Eventually you'll break up, and be depressed, and it'll be much worse.
Old habits never die, I'll manage to get over it somehow.

Quote from: iago on January 13, 2005, 11:21 PM
No, please elaborate.
The whacky tobaccy?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Meh

Most of theemployees at my work place smoke blow to help with the stress of the job :P

iago

Quote from: Meh - (S-1-0-0) on January 14, 2005, 11:58 AM
Most of theemployees at my work place smoke blow to help with the stress of the job :P

"smoke blow"?

In any case, stress is a stupid reason.  There are plenty of clean, legal, and non-poisonous ways to relieve stress.

CrAz3D

Quote from: j0k3r on January 14, 2005, 05:47 AM

Quote from: iago on January 13, 2005, 11:21 PM
No, please elaborate.
The whacky tobaccy?

Yeah, why I didn't say it is beyond me...

Trust's powerpoint on pot is quite informative & DOES offer some good points as WHY TO smoke pot.  Cigarettes would be different seeing as how they are addiciting & cause more problems.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

j0k3r

Quote from: CrAz3D (last name was too long) on January 16, 2005, 01:12 PM
Cigarettes would be different seeing as how they are addiciting & cause more problems.
lol... pot causes the same health problems cigarrettes do, is addictive as well (not so much physically), and can cause or revive mental disorders. I'd like to see this powerpoint presentation though.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

shout

Quote from: j0k3r on January 16, 2005, 01:37 PM
lol... pot causes the same health problems cigarrettes do, is addictive as well (not so much physically), and can cause or revive mental disorders. I'd like to see this powerpoint presentation though.

You lie! Pot is a magical plant from far away that only makes you happy! Doing drugs has absolutly no consequences at all!

muert0

You can eat pot and it won't cause the same problems as cigarettes. Also I've never heard of it reviving mental disorders do you have a source on that.
To lazy for slackware.

hismajesty

but it tastes nasty and you have to eat a lot more pot than you would have to smoke to get highi. Though, if you eat it the high is stronger or something like that.

muert0

I wouldn't eat a raw bud... it can be used to spice meat dishes, you can make tea with it, or you can put it in foods that mask the flavors like chocolate cakes or brownies. Some good indicas taste good just sauted or you can cook them in butter and save the butter for cooking.
To lazy for slackware.

|