• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Grok

Quote from: Thing on February 07, 2005, 08:54 AM
We tested the power of the super-vac.  I vacuumed the carpets with the old one and then she did it again with the new one.  The results were amazing.  It picked up a disgusting amount of dirt the old one left behind.

Those that know, know that I play an obscene amount of WoW.  Where are you iago?

Did you vacuum the carpet with the old one, then put in a new bag, and vacuum it again?  If not, you didn't test anything.

Also should have vacuumed the carpet with the new one, then vacuum the carpet with the OLD one.  Give your trusty old vacuum an equal shot at success!

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 08, 2005, 09:41 AM
Quote from: j0k3r on February 08, 2005, 07:06 AM
My house has a vacuum tube in the walls, it's one of those you plug into the wall and it all goes to the tank. I vacuum my basement (my living quarters) and room about once a week.
OMG!?  What kind of crazy setup is that?  I've never hear of a vacuum plug thing!

My grandparents used to have that.  I think it was a big thing for awhile, then they realized it was a stupid idea :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

j0k3r

I find it's better than a normal vacuum, you take it out when you need it, don't have to worry about disposing of the stuff, and it's powerful. Most new houses in the greater Toronto area have it.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

But then you have to deal with a 20' hose that you have to pull over couhces & such...whereas I just have to pull an electric cord over couches.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Thing

Quote from: Grok on February 08, 2005, 10:07 AM
Quote from: Thing on February 07, 2005, 08:54 AM
We tested the power of the super-vac.  I vacuumed the carpets with the old one and then she did it again with the new one.  The results were amazing.  It picked up a disgusting amount of dirt the old one left behind.

Those that know, know that I play an obscene amount of WoW.  Where are you iago?

Did you vacuum the carpet with the old one, then put in a new bag, and vacuum it again?  If not, you didn't test anything.

Also should have vacuumed the carpet with the new one, then vacuum the carpet with the OLD one.  Give your trusty old vacuum an equal shot at success!

Why on earth would I do that!?!?  I wanted the new vacuum to win.  Mabye the test was slightly rigged but I did get the results that I wanted.  :)
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

CrAz3D

Hard wood floor looks nicer & you can buy a $10 broom to sweep it with!  YAY!, go me!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

They're also cold, in the winter, and I don't like wearing socks

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 08, 2005, 07:16 PM
They're also cold, in the winter, and I don't like wearing socks
Wear shoes?...slippers?...don't put your feet on the floor, roll around in your computer desk chair.
(ré-bun-dance)

j0k3r

I just walked 3km in -10celsius in a sweater.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

Quote from: j0k3r on February 08, 2005, 07:59 PM
PS, you're nuts!... isn't it a bit cold, -10?
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

Bet you couldn't feel your hands afterwards hunh?

CrAz3D

Falcon, maybe he had gloves...he didn't say he ONLY had a sweater.  But then again, maybe he did have only a sweater...in that case!  that is EVEN more nutty!  Running around with out anything but a sweater on!
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 08, 2005, 08:48 PM

-10 is warm.

I mean, compared to what I'm used to right now, -10 is beautiful :)

Don't forget that me and j0k3r are Canadian, though

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on February 08, 2005, 11:09 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 08, 2005, 08:48 PM

-10 is warm.

I mean, compared to what I'm used to right now, -10 is beautiful :)

Don't forget that me and j0k3r are Canadian, though

But do you run around in a sweater?...JUST a sweater?
(ré-bun-dance)

j0k3r

Well I had pants, socks, shoes, and a tshirt. I slept well last night.
John Vo

|