• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

j0k3r

I played erotic photohunt at a coffee shop with my girlfriend today. She encourages me to look at naked supermodels on a screen. Life is good.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Blaze

I had a bad weekend, my friends computer got filled with spyware (*shakes fist at internet eploiter*),  my friend broke his collar bone (I've dones this twice, on each one), I went to the movies with my friends mike, and andrew, the movie sucked. We went to his Dads 3 4 1 Pizza and I ate lot (40 chicken wings, 14 slices of pizza, by myself :(); now I have a couple of pimples. Argh, stupid weekend.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Pizza Face! (Ouch, the irony!) ;)

Hitmen

Watching 24 on fox, I laughed when some guy's phone number was 555-0539. No one else got it and they thought I was weird.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Hitmen on February 14, 2005, 08:08 PM
Watching 24 on fox, I laughed when some guy's phone number was 555-0539. No one else got it and they thought I was weird.
I ... don't see ... why that is funny.  I saw a 1800-555-#### on SNL or something & called it, it worked!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

0539 is 1337 in hex.

iago

Quote from: Hitmen on February 14, 2005, 08:08 PM

I wouldn't have realized that until somebody pointed it out.  0539 is a number I recognize, but not immediately.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

That is so freakin dumb, but so freakin funny too!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Blaze

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 14, 2005, 08:00 PM
Actually, they are at my hairline so nobody notices them. I have a nice clean face really.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Blaze - (S-1-0-0) on February 15, 2005, 02:08 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 14, 2005, 08:00 PM
Actually, they are at my hairline so nobody notices them. I have a nice clean face really.
Well, didn't you just totally kill the fun in that... ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

CrAz3D

Ooh, truckie's windows were fixed, it is headed to body shop tomorrow to have passenger side & rear bump fixed.  After that I have to get my windshield fixed, a rock hit it the other day & cracked it!
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

I stayed up till 5am last night reading Animal Farm for English, I'm glad I did it cause we had a quiz over it today. The book was retarded though.

Blaze

I aced my Algebra test.. I want google.de cookie... brb.

hismajesty

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 16, 2005, 05:21 PM
I stayed up till 5am last night reading Animal Farm for English, I'm glad I did it cause we had a quiz over it today. The book was retarded though.

I read that book in eigth grade, I liked it. Only three people in my class chose to read it since it was considered advanced, even though it was super easy imho. The book owns the movie though.

|