• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Quote from: Crazy mormon confused me on January 23, 2005, 01:44 PM
I wish hald that snow would come here. A 'Jack Frost' snow ball fight would be nuts (nuts in a sense that it would be awesome)! But, where would you get a snowman to throw that many snowballs?

Haha, I meant more like at the beginning of the movie right when schools let out for winter break.

CrAz3D

Oh... oops, my bad.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Adron

Quote from: iago on January 21, 2005, 12:11 PM
We got lots more snow today and yesterday, but we don't really get snowdays here except in extreme circumstances.  However, here are some pictures I took outside with my crappy webcam:
http://www.javaop.com/~iago/pictures/outside

Oh such lovely snow you get iago. We're lucky if we get that much once per season. And I'm starting to doubt we'll have one of those this season.

dxoigmn

It's snowing right now.  I would take a picture but I'm lazy.  Maybe later.  It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't windy and the snow didn't go in all directions (even up) and hit you in the face.

hismajesty

I feel greaaaaat about my exams today.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 26, 2005, 12:26 PM
I feel greaaaaat about my exams today.
Way cool, when do you find out the results?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

No. Not yet. My next 4 exams (two tommorow, two friday) won't be so easy though.

Falcon[anti-yL]

Grades for progress reports are being submitted tomorrow and so far I have a 95 in Biology, 82 in world history, a C(i hope) for spanish 3.

j0k3r

My english teacher is letting me submit my ISU 2 weeks late, if she didn't I would fail. I have my english exam today, I have a feeling I'll do decent on it.
Geometry/Algebra tomorrow - Failed (I need 90% just to pass the course, there is no way in hell).
Computer Science tomorrow - Should bring me up a couple percent.
Calculus monday - Still have to study, should bring me up.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

UserLoser.

I just had the crappiest partner on random team, wow.  He made scout towers, yes, scout towers all over the map.  Well, atleast I knew where the enemies were at.  But the good thing is my human is still > * so... of course I won

CrAz3D

Just got in my $432 programmer for my truck & I can't use it for a week...or whenever I run out of gas.  I HAVE to use 87 octane with the tuner & yesterday I put 22 gallons of 86 in there... :(  Too bad 87 is SO hard to find around here.

School bites for me.  1 class this semester & so far it is the 2nd easiest class I have ever taken in my life (this is NOT counting grade school, since I figure that was just babysitting)
(ré-bun-dance)

iago

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2005, 09:38 AM
Just got in my $432 programmer for my truck & I can't use it for a week...or whenever I run out of gas.  I HAVE to use 87 octane with the tuner & yesterday I put 22 gallons of 86 in there... :(  Too bad 87 is SO hard to find around here.

That made like, no sense at all.  Unless many of those words mean something that I don't understand.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

programmer/tuner: an electronic device that plugs into the vehile to tune the vehile's cpu/pcm/computer

86 & 87 reffer to the octane levels of the gasoline in the vehicle

School bites for me.  1 class this semester & so far it is the 2nd easiest class I have ever taken in my life (this is NOT counting grade school, since I figure that was just babysitting)
I think this part all makes sense
(ré-bun-dance)

Adron

And I thought typical octane levels were 95, 96, 98.

iago

Around here, they're 87, 89, and 91 I think.  It was the "programmer" part I don't understand, and still don't -- what's it got to do with gas?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

|