Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 21, 2005, 05:28 AM
More snow, no snow day. :(
boo@having to take a test on The Scarlet Letter when I haven't read it yet. :(
Spark Notes?

iago: You should send some of that my way, maybe enough for me to play in with my truck...yay
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

KrAzY_NuK

Quote from: iago on January 21, 2005, 12:11 PM
We got lots more snow today and yesterday, but we don't really get snowdays here except in extreme circumstances.  However, here are some pictures I took outside with my crappy webcam:
http://www.javaop.com/~iago/pictures/outside

Yuck!  more snow today sucks!

I should show you some of the pictures I took in January last year after we had that big huge dumping of snow.  Ok, so it wasn't huge, but it was fairly significant

hismajesty

Quote from: Crazy mormon confused me on January 21, 2005, 12:26 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 21, 2005, 05:28 AM
More snow, no snow day. :(
boo@having to take a test on The Scarlet Letter when I haven't read it yet. :(
Spark Notes?

iago: You should send some of that my way, maybe enough for me to play in with my truck...yay

Oh I've read all the spark notes, just not the book. It as our 'Romanticism in American Literature' test, she didn't have time to add Scarlet Letter questions so there were none. We're looking forward to a lot of them on our midterm exam too.

---
iago, I've never seen that much snow in real life. In a way you're lucky, but I'd imagine that that'd get old fast.
---

Also, my chemistry teacher who I didn't think liked me so much, said that I'm 'winning him over' to the point that he'll write me a recommendation for the school I'm applying to for 11th/12th grade. It just so happens that he's an alumni from there (he went from K-12) so I'm hoping that pulls some weight. He also said he'd spot me 10 points so that my final average on the report card comes out to being a C, as long as I don't bomb the midterm (I have a 67 right now, need a 76.5)

Hitmen

My dad said we're supposed to get a foot and a half of snow over the weekend.

Chances of school being canceled monday: 0.0001% (rough estimate)

hismajesty

We'd be out for at least two days if we got that much probably. Everyone would flip out and nobody would drive. We got a foot a few years ago right after winter break was supposed to end; we got 2 days off making it an extra long break. :)

iago

We got another 4 inches or so yesterday.  I'm really getting tired of shovelling now.
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Falcon[anti-yL]

I don't have to worry about snow :)

CrAz3D

Quote from: iago on January 22, 2005, 10:21 AM
We got another 4 inches or so yesterday.  I'm really getting tired of shovelling now.
Get a snow blower?  Or, what would be MORE awesome, an 05 F150 with a snow plow frame & then hook a plow to that bad boy!  I wish I had a snowframe on my 04
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

iago

Snowblowers are more trouble than they're worth.  Plus, our driveway isn't flat, so it woudln't work well. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

CrAz3D

Oh... too bad.  You should get a truck anyway & just drive through the snow...put some nice rubber on it & then maybe some chains, you could be PIMPIN
(ré-bun-dance)

K

Poor kids.  It's been 60-70 and sunny here for the last 4-5 days.

j0k3r

A "snowstorm" hit this morning, we've gotten a couple inches.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Hitmen

A snowstorm hit overnight, we got more than a couple inches. A few pictures.

School is cancelled tomorrow already. 24 inches and counting.

hismajesty

Oh my gosh, that's a lot of snow. I wish it would snow like that here, just once. Well, no I don't because that'd totally pwn our power lines and we'd be without electricty and stuff. We'd also be out of school for probably the better part of a week.

But, that'd sure be fun to have a snowball fight in. I've always wanted to have a large scale snowball fight, like the one in 'Jack Frost'.

CrAz3D

I wish hald that snow would come here.  A 'Jack Frost' snow ball fight would be nuts (nuts in a sense that it would be awesome)!  But, where would you get a snowman to throw that many snowballs?
(ré-bun-dance)

|