Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hazard

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on November 01, 2004, 01:39 PM
We had a sub. in World History so, Sergio, Justin, and I all played the Penis Game.
The beaner game at school, and the fuck game in the hallways surrounded by campus security, and the bomb game in the airport are all fifty million times better than the penis game.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

K

My friend was just on the news on a segment on police brutality.

Pretty funny.

SNiFFeR

I got a referall because I left class to take a piss and the sub was being a dick, so he "secretly" gave my A.P. my referall and I have detention tomorrow at 6:30, and if I miss that, I have Saturday School.

Last Saturday I went to Daytona Beach, FL. I stayed in the hotel called Ocean Walk. I saw John Edwards and a dead jellyfish, also I saw a bunch of drunken bums and my favorite part was the drunken people singing karaoke.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Newby on November 01, 2004, 08:32 PM
We had a sub. in World History so, Sergio, Justin, and I all played the Penis Game.
The beaner game at school, and the fuck game in the hallways surrounded by campus security, and the bomb game in the airport are all fifty million times better than the penis game.

What's the beaner game?

j0k3r

The Vaughan Mills mall opened today. It's 5 minutes from my house, and the second biggest mall in Canada.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on November 04, 2004, 04:45 PM

What's the beaner game?
At school, about ten feet to the left of us, is the table full of Mexicans. So, whoever says beaner the loudest without getting jumped, wins. :)
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

UserLoser.

Quote from: Newby on November 04, 2004, 05:21 PM

What's the beaner game?
At school, about ten feet to the left of us, is the table full of Mexicans. So, whoever says beaner the loudest without getting jumped, wins. :)

Oh damn.  I don't have lunch this year though :(

Newby

Quote from: UserLoser on November 04, 2004, 08:52 PM

What's the beaner game?

School, at least out here, legally has to give you thirty (30) minutes of lunch. If you don't receive this, do something about it!
- Newby

Falcon[anti-yL]

20 is plenty for me.

UserLoser.

Quote from: Newby on November 04, 2004, 10:36 PM
Quote from: UserLoser on November 04, 2004, 08:52 PM

What's the beaner game?

School, at least out here, legally has to give you thirty (30) minutes of lunch. If you don't receive this, do something about it!

I have lunch seventh period actually, and study hall 8th.  Since i'm an 'upper classmen' (juniors and seniors), I can have the option of not going to lunch/study hall since they're my last two classes of the day.  Why?  You can eat at home, you can study at home

Falcon[anti-yL]

We won our game today 14-3, we didn't make it to the playoffs :(. We're 4-3 this season.

Newby

Our JV / Varsity team lost to our school rivals.

On homecoming.

Double pwnted.
- Newby

j0k3r

We're in consolation playoffs, the team we were supposed to play yesterday backed down so we auto advance to finals.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Thing

I despise Exchange Server 2003.  I despise even more the fact that I accepted a new client that runs it and I have to support it.  I do find it rather humorous that he still hired me after I told him that I have never in my life touched an Exchange Server.

Important safety tip #1.
Never, never, never orphan an OST file from Exchange 2003.  You will either need to pay $600.00 for the software to convert it to PST or pay a service to do it for you.  I paid $60.00 for a service to convert a 1.5 GB file.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

|