• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hitmen

My school is the safest in town! But then again it's also the only highschool in town, so eh? I don't think there's been a single fight all year, though, which is surprising when you cram a few thousand people in a building.

hismajesty

We have fights often, but I reckon we have less than those schools in worse sections of town. We have a city police officer and four security guards during the day, and about 2235 students. Other schools in our city have less students and the same amount of security guards (or maybe more.)

We've had a few fights this year. The freshmen are generally who messes up, for instance they got caught having sex in the bathroom a few times within the past two weeks, smoking on the stairs, etc. Morons.

Though, generally, the only reason you'd be physically/verbally assaulted at my school is if you're in a gang, from certain parts of the city, or you're white. Speaking of race, my school is the most white school in the city as far as public schools go, I think it's like 56% white or so. Oh well.

iago

Wow, I've never seen police at our school for any reason, no fights, nobody smokes in the stairs (even though we have an entire abandoned/empty section of the school), and I've never heard of sex in the bathroom (!!).  Guess it's hard to appreciate what we have :)
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hazard

Quote from: iago on October 31, 2004, 03:50 PM
and I've never heard of sex in the bathroom (!!)

Loser!  :o

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway." --John Wayne

Thing

I just downloaded the latest Knoppix iso.  When I went to grab a blank disk from my car, I realized that I left it at my office on Friday ... the car.  Somebody email me a blank disk ... or my car.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

iago

Hmm, how would you like me to compress this car?
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

j0k3r

QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

hismajesty

* hismajesty[yL] wonders how Thing got home. :P

Thing

* Thing  borrowed a pickup truck to haul stuff this weekend.
That sucking sound you hear is my bandwidth.

Yoni

We don't celebrate Halloween.

It is said that 2% of the population here is Christian, but I don't know anyone in Israel who's Christian.

Adron

On a related note, I recently resigned from the christian church in Sweden.

hismajesty

UserLoser.

We had a sub. in World History so, Sergio, Justin, and I all played the Penis Game.

Adron

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 01, 2004, 01:33 PM
Why?

Well... I'm not all that religious, and it seemed like a waste of money?

Magickian

It's raining like hell today, and my joyous house has plumbing issues.  The cess pool backs up during rain and thus floods the basement as well as plugging up the main sewer line which leaves whatever I befouled my stomach with floating.  If I attempt to flush, it will eventually end up in the pipes in the basement, which very well could result in ending up on the basement floor.  I should've resolved this problem a fortnight ago, as winter seems to be approaching here and it is looking like rain all night, and rain tomorrow as well.  Hopefully this makes all you with public sewer feel better!  On a more pleasant note, Halloween out in the sticks resulted in me having no trick or treaters, which leaves me with the undefiled bag of candy.  It will be holy no more!

|