• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

j0k3r

YRDSB? My bus comes at 11:10, and the teachers in my first two classes said they wouldn't be doing anything, that leaves 1 hour of classes to go to... meh?
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Mitosis

ya we are then, I'm not leaving with my friend at 10 to 12!  man tomorrow no skewl either gunna be great

Falcon[anti-yL]

On Friday each of my classes are only 26 minutes each :D

j0k3r

I get out after first period on friday to play a football game :D
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

Yoni

I don't go to school :)

Soul Taker

Mitosis

college? university?

iago

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Soul Taker

Quote from: iago on October 28, 2004, 07:25 AM
Quote from: Mitosis on October 27, 2004, 09:23 AM
skewl
Quote from: Mitosis on October 27, 2004, 09:23 AM
gunna

Sounds like you need all the "skewl" you can get.
I was going to post something like, "Do you really think it's spelled 'skewl', or are you just trying to appear 'kewl'?", but then I decided it really wasn't worth the minimal time involved.  But now you made me post it + more >:(

j0k3r

Quote from: Soul Taker on October 28, 2004, 07:56 AM
But now you made me post it + more >:(
He didn't "make" you do anything.
John Vo

hismajesty

pep rally tommorow, hopes it's less hectic than last years since it barred us from having anymore for the rest of the year. :o

Akamas

Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

iago

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 28, 2004, 09:58 AM
pep rally tommorow, hopes it's less hectic than last years since it barred us from having anymore for the rest of the year. :o

Eww, I hated those.  Such a waste of half the morning, and they make us go.  Most people at my school, unfortunately, don't care about pep. 
This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Hitmen

I have one tomorrow too. We just skip them fuck around until it's over. But I'm not going to school tomorrow anyways, so eh?

Falcon[anti-yL]

We have one after school tomorrow so you don't have to go, but football players, cheerleaders, pace setters, and the band are required to go >.<

|