• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

KrewL RaiN

Lucky the cat is brain dead. There is food in the dish yet she thinks there isnt food in the dish. Driving teh Kay Arrrrr bonkers. Had to get the anti cat waterbottle out and now finaly shes not comming into my room. Waterbottle > anoying cats

* KrewL RaiN goes poof dodoodododod

shout

I pooped on the floor today. My mayonnaise is flowing from the cadaver.

CrAz3D

you guys need to lay off the drugs
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Spilled

Quote from: CrAz3D on July 20, 2006, 12:39 AM
you guys need to lay off the drugs

and the alcohol

topaz

Disappointingly enough, the Raptor is comparable to my 7500 maxtor. =[.
RLY...?

Trance

You need one of these! The raptor only has 1.5GB/sec transfer rate and only goes up to 160GB in storage. This is a 500GB drive and does 3GB/sec transfers!

more HD's

Trance

My current setup as promised...

2xTechnics 1200MK5
1xAllen & Heath Xone:92 Rotary
2xPioneer CDJ-1000MK2
1xPioneer CDJ-1000MK3 (currently on its way)
1xPioneer EFX-1000
2xSennheiser HD-25
1xUltrasone PROline 750

Rule

Trance

KrewL RaiN

Sooooo many trippyz lightsssss

Rule

Quote from: Trance on July 22, 2006, 08:58 AM
What's a Riga?

Typo, I mean't Rega. 
http://www.rega.co.uk/
http://www.symphonysound.com/turntables.shtml

They produce the highest quality sound of any turntable, but Technics are more commonly used for DJing because of all the features.

Trance

Whoa, thier turntables look really creepy and modern. Though I don't use vinyl anymore anyway unless I'm archiving it. It's all about CD-R's these days! (God I wish they'd create a Blu-ray version so I would have to just lug around 20 Blu-ray discs instead of like 500 CD-R's)

BTW... is just me or is mail.yahoo.com broken?

hismajesty

My dad found my wallet...in the car. Myself, my girlfriend, my mom, and my stepdad all looked in the car. I guess what happened is when the car went in for inspection yesterday they must have dislodged it or something.

It sucks because my dad already paid the $25 stop payment fee for his check to me (which was $125) and my mom already cancelled all of her checks and her 20 year old account and all of that mess.

----

And my parents/sister were in an accident yesterday. My mom has a bunch of torn ligaments in her back and like a split muscle in the top of her head or something.She has to have a ctscan and an mri done. A bread truck hit a Hummer which hit my parents. Lawsuit anyone?

Hero

i saw a horse play monopoly

Rule

Quote from: Trance on July 22, 2006, 08:17 PM
Whoa, thier turntables look really creepy and modern. Though I don't use vinyl anymore anyway unless I'm archiving it. It's all about CD-R's these days! (God I wish they'd create a Blu-ray version so I would have to just lug around 20 Blu-ray discs instead of like 500 CD-R's)

BTW... is just me or is mail.yahoo.com broken?

I think you get a much better sound from vinyl.  It's like playing a CD with infinity bit encoding :P.  Absolutely no subtlety is lost.   You're right, some of the Regas there do look hyper-modern....  I have an old Rega Planar 2 from the early 80s that works really well for me.   Technics are definitely cool too, and are more suited to your kind of work.

|