• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

Quote from: Banana fanna fo fanna on July 17, 2006, 02:40 PM
good god warz. that forum just fried my brain.

Haha I know. I just searched google and I figured the #1 result should be emo enough for the likes of hismajesty.

hismajesty

You need a life.

warz

Yeah, I wish I could do whatever I wanted while working here for 12 hours, 5 days a week, getting paid 10/hr. Sadly, all I have to do is sit on the internet which is fine with me.

hismajesty

You get paid to post on the vL forums complaining that people post on-topic things?

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 17, 2006, 05:38 PM
You get paid to post on the vL forums complaining that people post on-topic things?
sounds like warz is EMO-tastical
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

warz

No, I'm afraid that's not in my job description. But doesn't it suck that I get to sit on my ass, do financial paper work, eat good lunches for free and surf the internet in an airconditioned office on a fast line while yall have to serve french fries, or carry food and talk to annoying customers? Yeah, that'd suck.

hismajesty

Quote from: warz on July 17, 2006, 05:53 PM

No, I'm afraid that's not in my job description.

So why exactly are you doing it?

warz

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 17, 2006, 05:58 PM

Well, here at Morgan Stanley, there isn't always work to be done. I fill the free time with some quality vl forum surfing, youtube watching, collegehumor.com laughing fun. Once I'm home, I don't visit these sites often unless it's something a little more on-topic and productive. Obviously, this thread is a joke.

hismajesty

Quote from: warz on July 17, 2006, 06:00 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on July 17, 2006, 05:58 PM

Well, here at Morgan Stanley, there isn't always work to be done. I fill the free time with some quality vl forum surfing, youtube watching, collegehumor.com laughing fun. Once I'm home, I don't visit these sites often unless it's something a little more on-topic and productive. Obviously, this thread is a joke.

So then why isn't it in the Fun Forum™?

warz

I don't know. I didn't make it - Thing did.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on July 17, 2006, 06:00 PM
Obviously, this thread is a joke.
You mom is a joke!

(lol)
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

I got a new job!

I modify setup scripts for a complany called passlogix, plus some QA. 13 big ones an hour.

CrAz3D

Backpacking this weekend!
http://www.wunderground.com/US/NM/Silver_City.html

heh, might rain on us, COOL!

This will be the fist time actually camping for most of my friends, ha.  This amuses me because we will be backpacking, not changing clothes, cooking on small stoves, have no electronic entertainment, & it might rain!
+ swimming in the river will be awesome if we can find a place to swim.
(ré-bun-dance)

Spilled

Nice, im camping this weekend too

CrAz3D

I called the visitor center/ranger station...the water flow is at 34cfm...I wonder what that means for us.

I'm supposed to call back in the mornin to talk to a ranger & ask him about the river flow near where we're going...I hope it isnt too deep & fast
(ré-bun-dance)

|