• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

I just went out with my girlfriend. I did not have a good time (it was fine until like halfway through the movie and then I was just in a badddd mood and still am.)

Let's just say the night ended with:
Me: Sorry the movie wasn't more exciting.
Her: Sorry I wasn't a better date.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 21, 2006, 09:58 PM
I just went out with my girlfriend. I did not have a good time (it was fine until like halfway through the movie and then I was just in a badddd mood and still am.)

You two are dating now?  Wow, how do I miss these things?  Well, what you should do is make it up to her and give a romantic gesture.  That is, if she's that type of person.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Newby

We lost. FUCK FUCK SHIT! :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Trance

Uh, I don't get it.. What the hell happend?

disco

Quote from: Trance on April 21, 2006, 11:08 PM

Uh, I don't get it.. What the hell happend?
I assume he means since he was in a bad mood, she thought it was because of her.
Say it with me:

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on April 21, 2006, 10:28 PM

You two are dating now?  Wow, how do I miss these things?  Well, what you should do is make it up to her and give a romantic gesture.  That is, if she's that type of person.

Yeah, as of last Tuesday.

Here's what happened: You see, I have a problem with just randomly grabbing her hand and holding it...it just seems weird. I've put my arm around her a few times with no objection, and one of those times we were walking along the water and she put hers around me so she's not opposed to it and I know that. So in the movie theater the arm rests move up so I guess people can cuddle and stuff. Well, we kept ours up and I wanted to put my arm around her or at least hold her hand but I didn't. So I was mad at myself when I realized it just wasn't going to happen and I kept thinking about how much I suck because I mean...holding hands is no big deal.

So I guess when I was upset with myself she thought I was upset with her. I told my friend about it last night too and he is also friends with her so he was like "Have you guys held hands" and Lauren was telling him all about how she's too nervous to but that next time we're together she's just going to grab it. I'm not sure how I feel about her initiating that action.

Hitmen

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on April 22, 2006, 09:00 AM
So in the movie theater the arm rests move up so I guess people can cuddle and stuff.
Actually, they're for (really) fat people, but yeah, that seems the more common use.

CrAz3D

trust,dude,if you like her, jsut do it man.
she wants to, it aint that bad either. ;)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Trust, you need to be more confident man. She's you're girlfriend.. It's not illegal to hold her hand.. Next time instead of dwelling on it and getting mad at yourself, just do it.

hismajesty

I finnnnalllly got my tuxedo.

And I know. Lauren basically told one of my friends what's going on and he passed it along to me, I'll just do it next time we go out.

Edit: Ouch, Lauren just called me out on something. You see, the same friend mentioned above, Chris, used to like Lauren...and a little after he stopped she liked him.

Anyway, lately they've been talking alot....and that worries me. Chris will be celebrating his 6-month anniversary with his gf on the 27th, and he just bought her $200 gift...so I know I have nothing to worry about with him. However, I'm worried Lauren will start liking him again and...not me. So on Thursday she didn't want to go to her last class and Chris asked her to go to Chinese with him and his friend Ashley, and she said she would. (I was told I could come too, and ended up going even though I didn't want to just so that she wasn't there with Chris without me...and I just sat there (well I talked and stuff,) I ordered a water and only had one sip.)

And then last night who did she talk to about our date not being too good? Chris. (On the plus side Chris told me how she WANTS me to put my arm around her /hold hands/etc.) Chris also told me the other day that they talk like 3 hours every night online, so basically that means they talk around the same amount as we do. Obviously I'm a LITTLE jealous.

So tonight she brought up the hotel after-prom-party Chris is having that we were invited to. I was like (just to see her response) was that we should MAYBE just go home after prom. Anyway, so the convo progresses to her accusing me of not wanting her to hang out with Chris...because I've brought that up a few times (like the Chinese restaurant and stuff) and she was like "wait? Isn't KRISTEN going to be at the party?"

"Well, yeah. But that's different."
"How is that different? It's not."
"Because she never liked me back."
"So? That's not a good reason. I trust you enough to be at a party with her but you don't trust me enough to be at one with Chris?"

Yeah, this is a rough weekend. It really all started on Thursday with the Chinese thing. And she said she's "not letting this go" so I mean I guess I'm going to be stuck talking about it.

Trance

Okay, bottom line if you worry about that stuff and make a big deal out of it it's going to come true. Why? Because that's how this stuff works, you get focused on the negative possibilities and forget about doing the right thing. You need to take a breather and get your head together. The next time you go out just have fun, don't bother with the other crap.

hismajesty

Well she went up to the sub place to pick up subs about 30 minutes ago, I'm assuming she'll call me within the next 20 minutes or so and she's going to want to continue the conversation since she's "not letting it go."

What do I say? Just that it's fine and I trust her and blah blah blah?

Trance

Just say you're sorry and move on.. If you guys have fun tonight then her thoughts will be focused on the positive instead of the negative.

Joe[x86]

My bot pwns. I finally got around to implementing SEXP, D2DV, and D2XP! =)
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|