Quote from: Joe on March 16, 2006, 05:02 PM
(5:00:30 PM) Joe: omg man
(5:00:33 PM) Joe: yesterday in gym
(5:00:38 PM) Joe: we were doing yoga
(5:00:43 PM) Joe: and it was like wierd positions
(5:00:51 PM) Joe: which gave me the "long and limp" thing
(5:00:55 PM) Joe: so anyhow
(5:01:00 PM) Joe: then we had to lay down on our backs
(5:01:20 PM) Joe: and of course i was wearing gym shorts which did nothing to hold it down
(5:01:26 PM) Joe: luckily the lights were off so nobody saw
(5:01:27 PM) Joe: lol
WTF dude.
So you get wood from stretching? Were there at least chicks in the room stretching too so that you had a reason for it?

I'm at the age where the sheer thought of "omg it would suck if that happened" will make it happen. It wasn't hard, but it was big. And yes, half the class was girls (I was with the seniors instead of freshman, so I didn't know them though), but if you read, the lights were off.

On a side note, I'm in the other computer lab (video production) (there's five labs here) right now.. and posting about erections.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I read that it was dark.

That age sucks, been there done that.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

WTFOMGROFLWTF
#$%^&*(&^%$#@%*(&^%$#^*

My sister is going on her choir spring trip March 30th for like 4 days.
They are driving from Las Cruces, NM to San Diego.  They leave @ 430PM & will stop FOR THE NIGHT in Yuma at some fancy hotel.
It took us 8 hrs by car to get to San Diego, it couldn't take much longer on a bus.  Why the hell are they stopping at a hotel!?  I just had a 25hr bus ride on my band trip back from Reno!

Get this, too!  They have alcohol IN the rooms at this hotel.  Little taps!  If they get any they'll be charged so the director will know but STILL!...WHO THE CRAP LETS HIGHSCHOOL KIDS STAY THERE!?  There will be real guests staying there paying money for this nice hotel & there will be kids everywhere, WTF!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Trance

Beh, this english class is killing me. The topics this profressor has are terrible.. I've never had such a hard time writing an essay.

Oh well, good news is I'm working on an official compilation CD that you'll be able to buy on iTunes and in stores, etc. I'll be going into the studio Monday to see how everything works and perhaps begin producing some tunes as well.

Explicit

Quote from: Trance on March 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
Beh, this english class is killing me. The topics this profressor has are terrible.. I've never had such a hard time writing an essay.

Oh well, good news is I'm working on an official compilation CD that you'll be able to buy on iTunes and in stores, etc. I'll be going into the studio Monday to see how everything works and perhaps begin producing some tunes as well.

Give us a sampler!

Trance

I Will when it's done, I'm still working on the tracklist.

Explicit

Quote from: Trance on March 17, 2006, 02:18 PM
I Will when it's done, I'm still working on the tracklist.

Cool.

So anyway, after having a long talk with my older brother, I'm contemplating moving back in with my parents.  The reason being that they could possibly lose the house they're living in now because of financial problems, so he has asked me to move back in and help them out.  I'm not sure if I want to because I don't get along with them very well, but at the same time, I don't want to see them lose something that they've poured their heart and soul into.

As you can probably guess, moving back in includes me helping them pay the house off.  They just refinanced the house, and have until this month of next year to raise up a certain amount, which is where I come in.

One word for me: blah..

Joe[x86]

I wore 9 socks today. Five on the right foot; four on the left.

On a side note, I just alt-tabbed to TextPad (I usually leave it open, like a lot of stuff), saw some code, and glanced at it, thinking "Who forgot to tab their java code?". I tried to remember what I was doing yesterday, and then remembered I was writing a C++ calculator for a friend. =p
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

hismajesty

topaz

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 17, 2006, 09:00 PM
Team Picture!

ROFL

A TEAM FULL OF WHITE GUYS

...and then one black guy off to the side.
RLY...?

hismajesty

There's 3 Asians.

CrAz3D

WTF is an Asian?
We had 2, at our school, literally.  The schools used to mail out reports of grades & ethnicities to parents, we had 2 asian kids once, in a school of 2500+
(ré-bun-dance)

|