• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

warz

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 18, 2006, 09:56 AM
WTF is an Asian?
We had 2, at our school, literally.  The schools used to mail out reports of grades & ethnicities to parents, we had 2 asian kids once, in a school of 2500+

Which school? I hated the asians in our high school. They all bleached their hair blonde, and put a gallon of gel in it. They all spiked it down over their eyes.

Explicit

Quote from: warz on March 18, 2006, 10:37 AM
WTF is an Asian?
We had 2, at our school, literally.  The schools used to mail out reports of grades & ethnicities to parents, we had 2 asian kids once, in a school of 2500+

Which school? I hated the asians in our high school. They all bleached their hair blonde, and put a gallon of gel in it. They all spiked it down over their eyes.

Stupid white-washed emo babies.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: warz on March 18, 2006, 10:37 AM
WTF is an Asian?

LOL!
Mayfield High School in souther NM.
We also only had like 10 black people.
Most of the school was hispanic & then white.

I remember first days of college, saw asians, blacks, indians (not american), arabs, it was sorta culture shock.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Warrior

Wow my school has a bunch of blacks,asians,mexicans,we even have someone from egypt
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Here are some action pictures from the game. I'm not in any of them, though:

Ground Balls: We won 62 of the ground balls, and the other team won 35.

Waiting for the other team:

Saying hello to the other team:

shout

Stupid sports... and Buick Lacrosses...

disco

I've been playing starcraft since around 8:30 and it is now 4:00.  I think I'm going to explode.
Say it with me:

Trance

Just out of curiousity do any of you ever take walks, drive around, take public transport to think or, maybe even just for the sake of doing those things? If so, when would you usually do it and for how long?

hismajesty

hismajesty

Sweet, my friend informed that my name was in the paper for the game. (For my awesome assist. Go me!)

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on March 19, 2006, 08:59 AM
Just out of curiousity do any of you ever take walks, drive around, take public transport to think or, maybe even just for the sake of doing those things? If so, when would you usually do it and for how long?
Sometimes.  I mainly drive, I've riden biek a few times
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

I do that quite often.  I catch a metro bus to downtown Seattle, and from there I just walk around.  But lately it's been raining excessively, so I haven't had the chance to do it.  Oh, and I can't find my headphones...

disco

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on March 19, 2006, 12:34 PM

I do that quite often. I catch a metro bus to downtown Seattle, and from there I just walk around. But lately it's been raining, so I haven't had the chance to do it lately. Oh, and I can't find my headphones...
Rain in Seattle?  wtf?

I do it sometimes.  I usually walk around in the woods by the river near my house just for the sake of doing it.
Say it with me:

Explicit

Quote from: Disco on March 19, 2006, 12:47 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on March 19, 2006, 12:34 PM

I do that quite often. I catch a metro bus to downtown Seattle, and from there I just walk around. But lately it's been raining, so I haven't had the chance to do it lately. Oh, and I can't find my headphones...
Rain in Seattle? wtf?

I do it sometimes. I usually walk around in the woods by the river near my house just for the sake of doing it.

Oh, hush.  :P

Joe[x86]

We have three asians in our school, I think, and 2/3 of them go to my church. ^_^

On a side note (to some degree), just got back from Travis' house. The discussion tonight was WEIRD. Before the meeting started we were just talking, and this pretty much happened:

Joe: Andy, call Natasha.
* Andy calls Natasha
* Natasha picks up
John: [Moan's loudly] ANDY, PLEASE! COME BACK TO BED WITH ME!! (it was on speakerphone)
* Natasha hangs up
Joe: Uh, call her back..
* Andy calls Natasha
* Natasha's mom picks up
Andy: Hey, is Natasha available?
Natasha's mom: You're not supposed to talk to her or call her, and you know that. Don't ever call my number again.
* Natasha's mom hangs up
Andy: What.. the..
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|