• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Thing [vL]

That is just friggin awesome CrAz3D.  Nice pics too!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Thing [vL] on March 06, 2006, 08:36 AM
That is just friggin awesome CrAz3D.  Nice pics too!
heh, yay? ;)
Oh well, it it blows up I just hope it doesn't hurt my truck that is parked nearby.

I leave tonight at 9pm for the WAC bball tournament in Reno, NV.  I always thought Reno was closer to Vegas, I REALLY wish it was too.  I looked on a map & saw it was north of Tahoe, eww.  This is going to be the longest bus ride ever.
Google Earth says 1277 miles & 17.5 hours, I'm guessing  on bus from what people that've gone before that 17hrs=23hrs.

When we went to Tahoe we hit Phoenix, Yuma, San Diego & then up.  Made it there in a hair less than 24hrs.
Google Earth Suggests, Phoenix, Tucson, LA, Sacremento, Reno.
I wish we could stop @ Tahoe, I'd love to see it covered in snow, so gorgeous there.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

Eww... Reno... that place is awful.

hismajesty

Lacrosse practice was cancelled today, so since I didn't eat lunch today I decided to treat myself to a Big Mac and double cheeseburger. Sure, that is very very very unhealthy, but oh well!

Explicit

I've made up my mind.  I'm going to take spring quarter off, and in about a month or two, I intend on leaving from here to go to California.  From there, I'm going to continue on and make my way eastward across the country.

I need a break from life.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

QwertyMonster

I'm addicted to Halo2 On Xbox Live. I can't stop playing it... until...

I was glitching around and it fucked all my graphics up. I'll be getting a new copy of the game in a few days. Then back to addiction! W00T!

disco

Say it with me:

QwertyMonster

What's your GamerTag? I'll add you... when i get my new copy of it. :(

Trance

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on March 06, 2006, 01:43 PM
I've made up my mind.  I'm going to take spring quarter off, and in about a month or two, I intend on leaving from here to go to California.  From there, I'm going to continue on and make my way eastward across the country.

Nice! Hope you're 21 though, getting a hotel when you're not 21 is a pain.. I decided to put off my cross country trip until then.

CrAz3D

you're in highschool, correct?
why not cross country once you're done with school?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Trance

By the way if your plans change at all, my suggestion would be to take a plane somewhere by yourself. What I did is I went to Miami for 3 days to see my favorite DJ because my car plans had failed. I needed to get away, and the plane trip was the next best thing. Actually it was sort of better since I met the guy on the way home because he was on my flight.

But I know how you feel man, sometimes you just want to drive accross the country for the sake of just driving accross the country... To go where no one knows your name...

EDIT: Duh, Know doesn't = no! ... damn dayquil messing with my brain.

shout

I went on this delivery today, to this guy who has kind of a reputation for shorting. So I get there and I ask him for the money first. He gives me $5.00, and the total is $5.78. Then hes like "Wheres my change?".
Me: What? You gave me $5. You still owe me 78 cents.
Him: I gave you a twenty.
Me: No, I still have the $5 in my hand.
Him: Oh... Well thats all the money I have.
So I ripped off about 1 quarter of the sub and gave the rest to him with his drink. :O.

Joe[x86]

I just set up my MP3 playing watch, so I'll be praising Allah all through study hall tomorrow!

Court tomorrow morning. This shalt suck.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Newby

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on March 06, 2006, 01:30 PM
Lacrosse practice was cancelled today, so since I didn't eat lunch today I decided to treat myself to a Big Mac and double cheeseburger. Sure, that is very very very unhealthy, but oh well!

I did terrible at practice today. I lost the ball cradling and running to clear it, and then I was on offense, got double teamed, got the wind knocked out of me and forced a terrible pass that the defense cleared. :/
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on March 06, 2006, 05:43 PM

you're in highschool, correct?
why not cross country once you're done with school?

I'm in college, not high school..

@Trance: Exactly.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

|