• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

teamstfu

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 15, 2006, 05:11 PM
Yes do it.

There's an effing MOUSE in my house. My mom noticed under the cabinet that there was some stuff chewed open and that little bits of insulation had been moved around, so they set traps. Then this morning I was eating breakfast and I saw it. AFAIK it still has not been killed. My mom said that if it's not dead by tommorow she's calling an exterminator. She wants to get like a new fridge and stuff since it ran behind there. She's going to sit up and wait for it tonight, I'm like "so what are you going to do when you see it? Scream and jump on the couch like you did this morning" Yeah. IT sucks. She's freaking out since she is a neat freak, it came up from under the house into our kitchen under-the-sink cabinet or something somehow. Gross stuff.

btw wtf is afaik?

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

teamstfu

It was supposed to be a joke... lol.  ::)

I hate abbreviations....

hismajesty

No it's a regular house mouse, not a rat. And, yes, one. What do you suggest? Just leaving it. Noooo.

Rule

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 15, 2006, 06:31 PM
No it's a regular house mouse, not a rat. And, yes, one. What do you suggest? Just leaving it. Noooo.

You've set traps, that's enough.  Calling the exterminators is overkill.  BTW, the probability that that mouse carries anything harmful is less than 1 in 400.  The probability that the mouse carries something harmful and "infests" your fridge is probably about 1 in 100000.  The probability that the mouse carries something harmful, "infests your fridge", and you get sick because of it is about 1 in 10000000.  No, I did not just pull those figures out of nowhere (I have done modelling of this sort of disease spread in analysis, and biophysics).

SNiFFeR

Because statistics they show!

CrAz3D

BTW, why does your mom want a new fridge anyway?

OMFG!
They found URANIUM in the ground water from a local pump that goes to taps & is consumed by people!  LOL @ us!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 15, 2006, 11:38 PM
BTW, why does your mom want a new fridge anyway?

We (I) was thinking that perhaps behind the fridge was a possible nesting site. I don't know where it is.

Rule: Um, even if we're not going to get sick...it's gross.

Explicit

Supposed to hit 20ºF tomorrow.  I know it's not that bad, but it's still pretty cold.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Thing [vL]

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 15, 2006, 05:11 PM
Yes do it.

There's an effing MOUSE in my house. My mom noticed under the cabinet that there was some stuff chewed open and that little bits of insulation had been moved around, so they set traps. Then this morning I was eating breakfast and I saw it. AFAIK it still has not been killed. My mom said that if it's not dead by tommorow she's calling an exterminator. She wants to get like a new fridge and stuff since it ran behind there. She's going to sit up and wait for it tonight, I'm like "so what are you going to do when you see it? Scream and jump on the couch like you did this morning" Yeah. IT sucks. She's freaking out since she is a neat freak, it came up from under the house into our kitchen under-the-sink cabinet or something somehow. Gross stuff.

Try one of these:

CrAz3D

hmm, spose I ought to ask my boss (hardcore Democrat) for a letter of recommendation for the internship for a Republican Senator, I don't know why I find this slightly amusing.

EDIT:
*Jeporady theme song* as I wait for a PM reply from Myndfyre or Arta.
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

So it's 7:20 and I'm sitting in TPA airport waiting for my 8:20 flight to LAX.

yeah.

CrAz3D

Quote from: SNiFFeR on February 16, 2006, 06:21 PM
So it's 7:20 and I'm sitting in TPA airport waiting for my 8:20 flight to LAX.

yeah.
TPA?
Flying is always fun.

Will it be earlier (accounting for time change) when you land than when you take off?
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Hey, who knows. Last time I flew I met my idol! It could happen to you!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on February 16, 2006, 10:06 PM
Hey, who knows. Last time I flew I met my idol! It could happen to you!
whom did you meet?
(ré-bun-dance)

|