• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Kind of?  Even though its the same person?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

dxoigmn

Quote from: FrOzeN on February 13, 2006, 04:29 AM
The guy on that shirt kind of looks like the pirate on Maddox's online store shirts. :P

http://store.theworstpageintheuniverse.com/

"That guy on the shift" is Che Guevara. Maddox just super imposed his face on top of Che's.

CrAz3D

LOL @ MSNBC.
They're showing something about the 'world's worst'
its retarded, I'd be gaining more from watching spongebob.

they DID mention something interesting tho.  some lady wrote a letter to the editor about Bush & the war & katrina (what the hell is with people & this damn hurricane?!) & she works for a VA hostpital.  i guess the director there read the letter & has seized her office computer, why I dont know right now...probably never will, but still, this is nuts.
People just need to lighten the hell up!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

CrAz3D

OOOH!
Jacque's mom sent her an email suggesting I look into doing an internship of Pete Domenici (R) New Mexico.

http://domenici.senate.gov/resources/students_internships.cfm
That could be WAY fun!

I'd be way anxious about spending like 5 weeks in Washington D.C. with NO ONE I knew though.  Could be UBER fun, however.

Application requests essay (500 words) on a current event & my views about it.  Like a persuassive arguemtn essay, only way short.  Introduce both sides & argue one.

Should I do it?  Finding my own housing in DC sounds crazy, but this could be an awesome experience...hmm
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 13, 2006, 07:51 PM
...(what the hell is with people & this damn hurricane?!)...
I know it seems like I'm after you, but I swear I'm not. So all I'm going to do is quote that, because I really can't understand how you don't know what the significance of that hurricane is.

Now my random contribution to this thread:
Find a store that specializes in baking cookies. The girls that work there are awesome. :)

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on February 14, 2006, 12:15 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 13, 2006, 07:51 PM
...(what the hell is with people & this damn hurricane?!)...
I know it seems like I'm after you, but I swear I'm not. So all I'm going to do is quote that, because I really can't understand how you don't know what the significance of that hurricane is.

Now my random contribution to this thread:
Find a store that specializes in baking cookies. The girls that work there are awesome. :)
Me find girl?...
#1) Me have girl (for once)
#2) WHOO! about #1
#3) Bake cookies?...we have places that make tortillas here, not cookies ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

Trance

Huh? You don't think the cookie thing was an attack towards you, do you?.. If so, it wasn't.. I'm totally serious. The girls there are happy to see guys since all they usually see are middle aged women.

shout

Will you be my valentine?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Trance on February 14, 2006, 12:45 AM
Huh? You don't think the cookie thing was an attack towards you, do you?.. If so, it wasn't.. I'm totally serious. The girls there are happy to see guys since all they usually see are middle aged women.
nah, i didnt.
i just find it easier to adress things in numbered points sometimes.
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

Valentines day sucks.

But it's cool, because I hate you all.

kthxbye.

PS:
I am bitter.

CrAz3D

<3 you too!

My plans for today:
Taking Jacque to THE fancy place in town at 815pm.  My parents said they went about 20 years ago, $25 a person back then, oye. 
I got some spiffy dress-casual clothes that I'm gonna wear this evenin.  Blue striped button down shirt & then I'm gonna bust some black slacks, black shoes & a tie (if I can find one that matches my shirt).
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

CRAP! My whole before-lacrosse practice Valentine's day plans with Alex were ruined. She walked out of school with a guy so of course I wasnt' going to ask her to go get ice cream then.

CrAz3D

WTF!?
Take your stick & beat his ass!
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

guy was not her boyfriend but I did find out she has a boyfriend that lives in a neighboring city.craapppp.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 14, 2006, 04:39 PM
CRAP! My whole before-lacrosse practice Valentine's day plans with Alex were ruined. She walked out of school with a guy so of course I wasnt' going to ask her to go get ice cream then.

Something like that happened here, except it was more like I was rejected right to the face~.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|