• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 06:49 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 12, 2006, 06:45 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 06:43 PM
I think I pwned Grok

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=14238.0

eh, maybe?

So I'm awaiting her answer for the date thing. Hopefully she's cool with it, heh.
What was your whole plan? Did you tell her everything about the evening?

My plan was to do the typical movie and a dinner thing, and then in the evening time, take her on a ferry ride.  While we're on the ride, get some ice cream, and then end the night by going to a cafe for a cup of coffee.  That is, if she wants to.

I didn't tell her what I was planning on doing.  While dropping her off at home today, I just asked her if she would like to go on a date with just me and her.

Not much I can do but pray, huh?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 12, 2006, 08:00 PM
I think I pwned Grok

eh, maybe?

So I'm awaiting her answer for the date thing. Hopefully she's cool with it, heh.

My plan was to do the typical movie and a dinner thing, and then in the evening time, take her on a ferry ride.  While we're on the ride, get some ice cream, and then end the night by going to a cafe for a cup of coffee.  That is, if she wants to.

I didn't tell her what I was planning on doing.  While dropping her off at home today, I just asked her if she would like to go on a date with just me and her.

Awesome stuff!
She hot?;)

HAVE FUN!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 08:12 PM
I think I pwned Grok

eh, maybe?

My plan was to do the typical movie and a dinner thing, and then in the evening time, take her on a ferry ride. While we're on the ride, get some ice cream, and then end the night by going to a cafe for a cup of coffee. That is, if she wants to.

I didn't tell her what I was planning on doing. While dropping her off at home today, I just asked her if she would like to go on a date with just me and her.

Awesome stuff!
She hot?;)

HAVE FUN!

She's decent-looking, but I think I'm more into her personality.  It's the type that makes you want to be around her all the time, and what I find most attractive is this playful nature that she has, which I find totally irresistable.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 12, 2006, 08:39 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 08:12 PM
I think I pwned Grok

eh, maybe?

My plan was to do the typical movie and a dinner thing, and then in the evening time, take her on a ferry ride. While we're on the ride, get some ice cream, and then end the night by going to a cafe for a cup of coffee. That is, if she wants to.

I didn't tell her what I was planning on doing. While dropping her off at home today, I just asked her if she would like to go on a date with just me and her.

Awesome stuff!
She hot?;)

HAVE FUN!

She's decent-looking, but I think I'm more into her personality.  It's the type that makes you want to be around her all the time, and what I find most attractive is this playful nature that she has, which I find totally irresistable.
Aawesome stuff!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

I met up with my good friend / boss at work on Friday, (go figure) and we decided to go to his house and do totally legal things. So were going down this 4 lane road (2 in each direction) @ about 50 MPH. The speed limit is 40. I decide to make a stop at a gas station to pick up some soda. We go into the gas station and I purchase my items, then this red-faced late fourties man came in with a bunch of newspapers. He said to us: "You know theres tons of cops out tonight. You don't need to be going 60 on that road."
Me: I was going 50.
Old guy: You assholes shouldn't be speeding.
Me: Oh well...
Old guy: You fucking pricks!
At this point I'm getting angry. He storms out of the gas station and gets in his van and pulls around behind our cars to write our plates down or something.
Me to my friend: I'm calling him in as a drunk driver.
I wrote his plate down. When I came outof the gas station:
Old guy: I'm calling the cops on you assholes!
Me: I think speeding is something they have to witness you senile redfaced bastard.
Old guy: Your fucking going to jail!
So I called him in as a drunk driver. Yesterday I got a $50 check in the mail for helping convict a drunk driver. I had no idea he was drunk. :)

CrAz3D

On TLC right now I'm watching something about some bodybuilder who went overboard w/steroids.  Called "The man whose arms exploded"....wtf ew, I hope I don't throw up

Quote from: Shout on February 12, 2006, 09:09 PM
I met up with my good friend / boss at work on Friday, (go figure) and we decided to go to his house and do totally legal things. So were going down this 4 lane road (2 in each direction) @ about 50 MPH. The speed limit is 40. I decide to make a stop at a gas station to pick up some soda. We go into the gas station and I purchase my items, then this red-faced late fourties man came in with a bunch of newspapers. He said to us: "You know theres tons of cops out tonight. You don't need to be going 60 on that road."
At this point I'm getting angry. He storms out of the gas station and gets in his van and pulls around behind our cars to write our plates down or something.
Me: I think speeding is something they have to witness you senile redfaced bastard.
So I called him in as a drunk driver. Today I got a $50 check in the mail for helping convict a drunk driver. I had no idea he was drunk. :)
HAHAHA.  You can use it to pay off your ticket if you get one cause of him.
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Shout on February 12, 2006, 09:09 PM
So I called him in as a drunk driver. Today I got a $50 check in the mail for helping convict a drunk driver. I had no idea he was drunk. :)

That's not fucking fair, I want some free money. Give me your license plate #, I'm going to call you in as a drunk driver.

CrAz3D

I participated in a certain online ad program where you ad links to your site.  They pay you money for clicks.  I made $115 the one month I did it

edit:
http://www12.familywatchdog.us/
I just found 71 sex offenders near me.
one who used to live across the street from us, til he was arrested (again) for molestation
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)

FrOzeN

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 11:22 PM
http://www.thoseshirts.com/checap.html

MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
I love it!
The guy on that shirt kind of looks like the pirate on Maddox's online store shirts. :P

http://store.theworstpageintheuniverse.com/
~ FrOzeN

|