• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 10, 2006, 12:06 AM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 09, 2006, 11:55 PM
What to do for a date...any ideas? If it's inappropriate, please don't bother posting at all.
Movie.!
Gives you something to talk about afterwards plus you dont have to talk during.
From there you can go get ice cream (or w/e) or take the chick home if she aint workin out

We've done the movie and a dinner thing quite a few times before.  Any other ideas?
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

powered by nissan

time to go to bed and fun things happen when your drunk

SNiFFeR

I'm going to California for my grandfather's funeral. I leave Florida at 8:40 PM and I get back in Florida on Monday at 3ishPM (All times EST).

I am somewhat excited about visiting all my old friends, yet I know there are more important things on the agenda and my family's emotions are going to be raging.

On a brighter note, I've been home alone for the past two days and been loving it.

teamstfu

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 10, 2006, 12:21 AM
What to do for a date...any ideas? If it's inappropriate, please don't bother posting at all.
Movie.!
From there you can go get ice cream (or w/e) or take the chick home if she aint workin out

We've done the movie and a dinner thing quite a few times before.  Any other ideas?

You guys could like, do something like you would see on movies. Go play mini-golf or something. Go on a picnic. If you guys are party animals, take her dancing. Just whatever. I always thought things like that were fun. I mean, stay at home, play a game, and then, go out somewhere (like mini-golf), order take out, come back home and watch a funny movie. Just, random things throughout the day will create one awesome (and long I guess) date.

And this is coming from a chick's point of view.

shout

I'm skipping 1st and 2nd hour to finsh projects due 3rd and 4th hour.

Newby

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2006, 11:08 PM
LOL @ MY DAD.
he thinks there is some huge conspiracy goin on to kepp people from making lots of money so rhe masses stay quiet politically cause they dont have time to be political while workin so much

Taxes?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on February 10, 2006, 07:57 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2006, 11:08 PM
LOL @ MY DAD.
he thinks there is some huge conspiracy goin on to kepp people from making lots of money so rhe masses stay quiet politically cause they dont have time to be political while workin so much

Taxes?
Income caps.
The government is making everyone only make so much so they HAVE to keep working so they don't get involved.
UI think he is almost going senile, but he isnt old enough
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

My mom has gone over the hill. She's mentally insane now. :(
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on February 10, 2006, 08:16 AM
My mom has gone over the hill. She's mentally insane now. :(
There must be something in the air for our parents
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

Quote from: teamstfu on February 10, 2006, 02:53 AM
Movie.!

We've done the movie and a dinner thing quite a few times before. Any other ideas?

You guys could like, do something like you would see on movies. Go play mini-golf or something. Go on a picnic. If you guys are party animals, take her dancing. Just whatever. I always thought things like that were fun. I mean, stay at home, play a game, and then, go out somewhere (like mini-golf), order take out, come back home and watch a funny movie. Just, random things throughout the day will create one awesome (and long I guess) date.

What do you think of this?

Watch a movie at my house, and then take her out to eat somewhere.  After eating, take her on a ferry ride, and then get ice cream while we're on the ferry.  Afterward, if she's up for it, go get some coffee at a cafe, and then end the night.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 10, 2006, 09:38 AM
Movie.!

We've done the movie and a dinner thing quite a few times before. Any other ideas?

Watch a movie at my house, and then take her out to eat somewhere.  After eating, take her on a ferry ride, and then get ice cream while we're on the ferry.  Afterward, if she's up for it, go get some coffee at a cafe, and then end the night.
aww, how sweet ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

While in the bathroom getting ready for class, I thought of maybe playing the guitar and singing for her.  Right now I'm thinking Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight," but I'm still pretty iffy on the idea.

Thoughts?

By the way, this is in addition to the previous post.

CrAz3D

That'd be cool.

More evidence my dad is nuts:
while looking for stuff in the freezer just now I found 5 1/2 gallon jugs of milk frozen.
Its all yellow is & the jugs have swelled a bit.  it looks disgusting.
(ré-bun-dance)

Warrior

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 10, 2006, 09:38 AM
Movie.!

Perfectly planned out.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

then ya slip a little somethin into her drink &...voila!

j/k, she would so hate you (I hope, otherwise that's a weird one)
(ré-bun-dance)

|