Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 06, 2006, 08:30 AM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 06, 2006, 12:18 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 06, 2006, 12:06 AM
God blessed superbowl.
2 way bad calls that could've changed the game...oh well.
At least we know who the ref were rootin for

I can't believe they gave the Steelers the touchdown when the guy obviously reached out after getting tackled.
SERIOUSL!`

Sigh...the game appeared to be going just fine in the beginning before flags began to get raised.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Did you hear the openning song for the Seahawks...so fitting
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

What was it?

lax was way fun today, I actually played decently.

CrAz3D

Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve.

After the game I thought it was fitting, before I was like WTF

EDIT:
my mom & dad are talking about politics, I've never heard this....oh dang....stuff must be BAD for my mom to be talking about it.

Damn Middle Eastern little fucks
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Joe[x86]

Heh, the high school guys class watched the Superbowl last night unstead of holding class. I went back to the church afterwards (we have class at Travis's house) and found out that only two middle school kids showed up for class, when the average is 15.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

Alright. So I'm driving to work from school, and in the school driveway, an unsually bass-y RadioHead song comes on (The Gloaming). I turn the corner to the street then BAM! Skreeet! I'm like WTF WAS THAT!? I look down and my rearview mirror is in my lap. Lame++.

Joe[x86]

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on February 06, 2006, 08:23 PM
Alright. So I'm driving to work from school, and in the school driveway, an unsually bass-y RadioHead song comes on (The Gloaming). I turn the corner to the street then BAM! Skreeet! I'm like WTF WAS THAT!? I look down and my rearview mirror is in my lap. Lame++.
Old cars are awesome.

My jeep's mirror fell of like that alot.

Surprisingly enough the 2 side view POWER mirrors still worked when we sold it (a 1983 wagoneer LOADED)
(ré-bun-dance)

Joe[x86]

When I can drive, I'll be driving my dads 2002 (2003?) Oldsmobile Intrigue.

Joe[x86]

CrAz3D

effect?...why

EDIT:

BUAWAHAHAHA!
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Lacrosse was good today. I got passed the ball alot, and I scored once too it rocked because I was at X (behind the goal) and I was going around the right side and I got the pass and my defender was on the left of me so I started cradeling one handed and then this huge football player CJ who is the team captain started coming at me from my right and I pulled my hand in and titled my body (everybody was like "OHHHH" I guess because not many people get by CJ)  and put up the stick and shot it. Goal.

I think my coach sees more potential in me than the other players. One of my friends said that the other day, and then today he noted how I always start and stuff in our drills. But I guess I also take the initiative (like I ran over and got in a position before he even assigned me it...) and when he subs me out I go stand by him immediately and ask when I can go back in.

But my toe is effed up. About a month ago I scraped my big toes on the bottom of the pool I guess and it got pretty jagged but not a big deal. I've noticed the last two days that I'm guessing my cleats (and running on the balls of my feet etc) have really affected my left big toe. It looks like there's alot of blood pooled under it near the tip and it is throbbing. Hopefully it will fall off and not have to be drained. (When I was younger this same toenail fell off.) Tommorow I'm going to wrap some gause around it and then tape it with athletic tape. Anybody have any other suggestions?

Picture (kind of gross):

Edit: OH AND BIG EVENT TODAY (not really but I felt good that I got the courage to do this!)

We had our team pictures for the yearbook for swimming today afterschool and I didn't know so I didnt have my jacket so the coach was like "ok, guys, if you dont have your jacket go borrow one of the girls" so guess who I asked? KRISTEN! And she smiled and said yes and I wore it and it smelled good. And then later she smiled at me when she said something else because I was standing and she was like "Why are you just standing at the door" (there were two doors and one was behing held open and I was thinking she was going to walk out it (I was going in) and I didnt want to cut her off but she ended up going out the one I was standing in front of.)

Not really a big deal, since she has a boyfriend (that lives like 2 hours away wtf) but yeah...I talked to her and ASKED her for something. Pretty big thing for ME.

CrAz3D

Fun fun!
Now ASK her OUT ;)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 07, 2006, 06:48 PM
Fun fun!
Now ASK her OUT ;)

She has a boyfriend haha. But she definitely looks better than ever I'd say, I think she's tanner.

SNiFFeR

@Trust:
So, boyfriends are just excuses. Ask her out man, live life to the fullest, or there really isn't a point in living.

EDIT:

Oh yeah, XBOX 360 is pretty nice. I just picked one up for around $400 or something.

|