• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Warrior

Retrurned to school on Tues after an 11 day suspension. Whoo I guess.
Side note: I love the girls in my class, all of them.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on February 09, 2006, 06:04 AM
Why were you suspended?

Why do you love the chicks?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

@trust: Usually you can turn the key twice to lock/unlock the door (at least on most of the cars I've seen)

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on February 09, 2006, 09:46 AM
@trust: Usually you can turn the key twice to lock/unlock the door (at least on most of the cars I've seen)

huh?

lax practice today mostly consisted of drills no playing because when the captain was bringing the goal over from his school it fell off and then he took it back so we had no goal.

We did line drills, running while passing/catching, box drills (shuffle right, backstep, shuffle left, sprint), then we had two lines on either side of the field and he called out a number and the numbers he called had to sprint for a ground ball. My first one up was against this kid and he got there about a second before me but he didnt have enough time really to get the ball and I stuck my hand out for a one handed scoop (luckily I was successful and I didn't get yelled at by coaches) and my shoulder went right into him. I think he fell over. He said good job though haha.

Tonight I have our regional swim meet party because we have regionals tommorow. even though im not swimming im going ebcause im driving and we leave at like 11am for it. I dont really want to go because I want to go to lacrosse but I need to go to cheer on my team and plus kristens prob. going.

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 09, 2006, 04:00 PM

huh?

After you unlock it next, turn the key again to whatever side unlocked it. In alot of cars this unlocks all the doors.

Warrior

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 09, 2006, 09:11 AM
Why were you suspended?

Cursing at faculty, destructive behavior, insubordination, and 18 lates

I could answer but I'd probably need 3-5 additional posts.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on February 09, 2006, 04:17 PM

huh?

After you unlock it next, turn the key again to whatever side unlocked it. In alot of cars this unlocks all the doors.

That doesn't help if the keys are in the car.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on February 09, 2006, 04:28 PM
Why were you suspended?

Cursing at faculty, destructive behavior, insubordination, and 18 lates

I could answer but I'd probably need 3-5 additional posts.
hmm, understoodededededed
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

When I was leaving this cute freshmen (former captains sister) Camille was on the phone and then she said "Hey matt, are you leaving?" "Yeah" "Alright, bye"

It was just strange because I've not talked to her very much this year and I really wished I had been like "do you need a ride?" or something because her house is on the way to mine. Maybe I can give her a ride to/from regionals tommorow.

Every year we get paper plate awards (tradition thing) mine was the "nervous wreck award" because I was always so nervous before my events.

shout

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 09, 2006, 04:47 PM
Quote from: Shout on February 09, 2006, 04:17 PM

huh?

That doesn't help if the keys are in the car.

If you did this to lock them you wouldn't lock your keys in your car.

CrAz3D

LOL @ MY DAD.
he thinks there is some huge conspiracy goin on to kepp people from making lots of money so rhe masses stay quiet politically cause they dont have time to be political while workin so much
(ré-bun-dance)