• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Joe[x86]

Tonight's "lesson" was so awesome. First, we met at Marianne's house along with the girls group. Then we sat and talked for around 10 minutes, about my awesome new haircut, and what we should do tonight. Then, we loaded up and headed over to Menards (sp?). Bought 24 rolls of toilet paper, and headed to Pastor Craig's house! Did our thing, and then loaded back up. Marianne, in all her awesomeness, pressed panic instead of unlock, but nobody noticed (except us, that is).

After that, we all headed to McDonalds and got some food (I got a #6, double cheeseburger meal, $4 right to the penny, woo!). Then we headed back to the church, and got there around 7:40. Then we just all loaded up in our cars and stuff and headed out. Of course, me and Jake don't have our licenses, and I had no phone. Seeing as how Marianne is so awesome, she drove both of us home. Jake lives in the city, and was with us for around 2 minutes (we sang Kumbaiah (sp?)), but it took like 15 minutes to get to my house, so we sang "We Are The Reason" (her voice is being really stupid right now, so it was FUNNY) and called Johnathan and talked to him about nothing.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Joe[x86]

I was watching "Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide" with the captions on, and for a few seconds it said "Enter Sample Caption Text Here". I laughed.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

shout

The sewer backed up into my basement again.

CrAz3D

You TP'd your pastor's house!?  Isn't that like against the 43rd commandment?  j/k
But seriously, eww,
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

So on Friday night when I drove Scarlett and Lauren home I went inside to meet Scarlett's mom since obviously she was curious as to who this guy was who kept driving her daughter around. Anyway, apparently she said "He's really cute" and she thought I was nice. Woooord.

powered by nissan

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 20, 2006, 12:27 AM
So on Friday night when I drove Scarlett and Lauren home I went inside to meet Scarlett's mom since obviously she was curious as to who this guy was who kept driving her daughter around. Anyway, apparently she said "He's really cute" and she thought I was nice. Woooord.
was she a milf?

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 20, 2006, 12:27 AM
Scarlett, thats the one that aint so cute yeah?  (I can't keep all your women straight trust, sorry).
Cool her mom is down with ya tho!

STORY:
I went to get friendA from friendB's house.  I didn't know friendA was hangin with friendB whom I knew from Boy Scouts.
Ends up that friendA invites friendB (& his sister & some dude & the stupidest person alive) over to hang with us.  w/e I guess
Before I could take them friendA +stupidest person alive to my house her mom got my cell #, my house #, my address & directions there (which I told her 1 wrong st name which came back to bite me later).  her mom was ALL protective saying I know what you're doing, just don't get her involved, we have guns.  I was like "WTF woman, back off this", err, I mean "ok".
We get to my house & play Risk.  Stupid girl's mom keeps calling girl's phone & my house phone (wtf).

When they come to get girl they get lost.  I told them the right ways to turn, just the wrong street name on one.  she called me all PO'd & I was like "let me get the phonebook so I can make sure i get the names right". she was like "no, you know where the hell you live" me: "excuse me bitch, I dont have a fucking clue what street names you take to get here, i just get here ho!", err excuse me again *flipped through phone book & found right names anyway*.

mom gets here all upset, they leave. I'm like "crazy bitch", FO REALS.

Oh, BTW, stupid girl asked friendA #1 what the KKK was & #2 if he was in it (friendA is black)
LO>LOL#)(*^$&FGHAHAHA
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Wow CrAz3D, you know interesting people. How old was this chick?

And no she wasn't a milf.

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 20, 2006, 07:30 AM

dumb chick was 16.
she from washington d.c.
stupid as hell, if hell could ever be that stupid
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

@Crazed: TPA = Tampa Airport.

Bleh...I'm so tired, had fun in California though ;)

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 20, 2006, 09:16 AM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 20, 2006, 07:30 AM

dumb chick was 16.
she from washington d.c.
stupid as hell, if hell could ever be that stupid
haha How/Why do you know all of these teenagers and then invite them to your house?

CrAz3D

I was 17 at the time.
Also, friendA just invited them all over (pfft)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

oh I thought this happened like...last night.

I guess you were telling the story because it related with Scarlett's mother's approval of me?

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 20, 2006, 09:59 AM
oh I thought this happened like...last night.

I guess you were telling the story because it related with Scarlett's mother's approval of me?
yeah.
you had a good experience, I had a bad one.

So I get to work today @ 118pm (20 minutes late, but its ok cause I had class & they know) & no one is there.  They're gone cause its presidents day, I had to check the office just to make sure.  no one there so I'm @ home now.
(ré-bun-dance)