• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Woo day two. Not as big of a day for me, but nonetheless....

I basically smiled at Alex and Chelsea before the first warmup today and said hi to them. And then way later I went and sat with them (I would have earlier but all of the Maury guys were there.) Anyway so I said hi to them and sat down and they were like "Erica didn't come." pretty much right away, and then they talked about how bad she is with directions to themselves. I knew right then that they knew that I liked her. So I pretty much just watched their events and stuff and told them good job and whatnot so that I could stay friendly with them (both are pretty imo and they're really nice).

I got to swim the 200 free relay and I broke my best 50 time by 2 seconds. Good stuff. I also found out that I'm to be a captain next year. wooohoo.

Then when the meet was over I was talking to Chelsea and I asked her about Ghent Square (this is the summer league they all swim in, yesterday they said I should swim w/ them @ ghent square instead of red dolphins.) I asked her when it started and stuff and she was like "the end of May, but I'll just tell Erica to tell you about it since I'm sure you'll be talking to each other."

So yeah they OBVIOUSLY know what's up. And I noticed that their team kept looking in my direction (girls/guys.) And also during the national anthem my friend and I noticed that Chelsea and Alex and another girl kept looking at me then too. I wish I knew the complete story but I'm thinking all of this is good stuff. Erica might not be so attached to Adam if I'm going to be talking to her alot soon...

hismajesty

a friend of mine whos a girl said i should give up on erica, like still talk to her but she's essentially off the market right now and that the other two are probably interested and I should talk to them even though they have it in their mind that I've chosen erica.

Newby

DON'T. GIVE. UP. FAG.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

PaiD

So what is the point of this thread?

shout

Quote from: Savior on February 11, 2006, 10:41 PM
So what is the point of this thread?

Mostly telling us now.

Explicit

Craig David has vocals.  The end.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

SNiFFeR

I beat Project Gotham Racing, it was fun but too short. I'm like 80% done with Call of Duty II, but I'm tired of killing Nazi's.

XBOX 360 really needs to make some RPGs and they need to come out now.

hismajesty

I finished CoD II in like 8 hours. Noob.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 12, 2006, 02:09 PM
F you? :P
Play it in Normal mode, not super easy trustsucks mode.

I just get so bored with killing nazi's. Although, driving the tanks is pretty fun.

CrAz3D

Quote from: SNiFFeR on February 12, 2006, 06:11 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 12, 2006, 02:09 PM
F you? :P
Play it in Normal mode, not super easy trustsucks mode.

I just get so bored with killing nazi's. Although, driving the tanks is pretty fun.
I wish I could drive a tank, like that dude in California that went fing nuts & destroyed ALOT of crap
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Haha I have a new quote that is almost my favorite but not really.

"Oxygen is overrated"

it was on some teams t-shirts at regionals. I thought it was funny.

CrAz3D

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 06:43 PM
I think I pwned Grok

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=14238.0

eh, maybe?

So I'm awaiting her answer for the date thing.  Hopefully she's cool with it, heh.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 12, 2006, 06:45 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 12, 2006, 06:43 PM
I think I pwned Grok

http://forum.valhallalegends.com/index.php?topic=14238.0

eh, maybe?

So I'm awaiting her answer for the date thing.  Hopefully she's cool with it, heh.
What was your whole plan?  Did you tell her everything about the evening?
(ré-bun-dance)

SNiFFeR

I wish someone would post something really stupid, so I can make fun of them for it.

Do it.

|