• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

OMG YAY!
Joe closed the LOL topic.

Listened to friend's clarinet recital tonight, PIMP.
He is freakin AWESOME...too bad he isnt a music major
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 07, 2006, 11:56 PM
OMG YAY!

Too bad powered by nissan started a "LOL" part 2.  Honestly, I think they should just ban him...
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 08, 2006, 12:12 AM
Quote from: CrAz3D on February 07, 2006, 11:56 PM
OMG YAY!

Too bad powered by nissan started a "LOL" part 2.  Honestly, I think they should just ban him...
wtf, if that thread obstructs my "Tell Us Now"-age I'll agree he should be gone
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

powered by nissan

Talking behind my back wtf...If I start one good thread will you give me a chance pancho?

Explicit

Quote from: powered by nissan on February 08, 2006, 12:42 AM

Too bad powered by nissan started a "LOL" part 2. Honestly, I think they should just ban him...
Talking behind my back wtf...If I start one good thread will you give me a chance pancho?

How am I "talking behind your back" when this is a forum open to the public?  Rather than starting "one good thread," I'd prefer you actually contribute something worthwhile to the topics already out there.  I'm fairly confident that everyone else agrees.

hismajesty

MANNNN today at lacrosse practice I locked my keys in my car, and my wallet, and my cellphone. I had to borrow my friends cell and call my mom to get my AAA info and she called AAA and they came and unlocked it in like 45 seconds, but I was pretty freaked out when it happened. It sucked.

Luckily we weren't charged the $50 service fee because the guy got in so easily.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 08, 2006, 07:02 PM
MANNNN today at lacrosse practice I locked my keys in my car, and my wallet, and my cellphone. I had to borrow my friends cell and call my mom to get my AAA info and she called AAA and they came and unlocked it in like 45 seconds, but I was pretty freaked out when it happened. It sucked.

Luckily we weren't charged the $50 service fee because the guy got in so easily.

My car's passenger door doesn't lock, so I don't have that problem.  :)

K

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on February 08, 2006, 07:05 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on February 08, 2006, 07:02 PM

My car's passenger door doesn't lock, so I don't have that problem.  :)

I have a spare key magnetically sealed under my car.  It's saved my ass two times now.

Newby

Poor retarded Trust.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

I always lock my door with the key. Never locked my keys in my car.

moh.vze.com

====================================================
I am in the process of inventing a new programming language that will write programs as you verbaally tell it what to do.
So basically it's a programming language that would do all the programing code for you as you tell it what you want.

shout

Quote from: moh.vze.com on February 08, 2006, 10:21 PM
I am in the process of inventing a new programming language that will write programs as you verbaally tell it what to do.
So basically it's a programming language that would do all the programing code for you as you tell it what you want.

I am inventing a way to make my dishwasher convert gasoline into Pepsi. Lets see who wins.

CrAz3D

I think Shout will win.

WHOO!
I'm beginning to over achieve!  (Not as much as trust tho).
Joined College Republicans tonight...but I hate to miss the next meeting because I'm in the basketball band.
GO ME!

PSST:
trust FINALLY added kristen on MySpace, took him a few months (as per what he said).
*high five*!
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Quote from: Shout on February 08, 2006, 10:16 PM
I always lock my door with the key. Never locked my keys in my car.

But I have automatic locks, I don't think you do. That's why it happened since I used the automatic door lock to lock all of the doors. I'm going to get a copy made of the key and put it in my lacrosse bag, and maybe under my car or something.

CrAz3D: Good job. My cousin held some office position in the College Republicans at UVa. I forget what he was though.

and haha@overacheiver comment. We had club pictures yesterday and stuff, I'm in 5. Swimming, Lacrosse, Debate, Young Republicans, and Model UN

Next year it will be awesome because I'll be Lacrosse captain again, model un president, young republicans president again, debate captain, and MAYBE [longshot] swimming captain.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: powered by nissan on February 08, 2006, 12:42 AM

You did create one very good thread! <3

Quote from: moh.vze.com on February 08, 2006, 10:21 PM
A fourth-generation programming language? Kind of like what's been made before? Amazing! They're not all that good, but eh.

Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|