• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 24, 2006, 03:47 PM
And then I had to drive Scarlet and Lauren (two girls) to Scarlet's house. Wow, her house is prettty darn big and it has a private beach thing. Pretty slick. Their TV rocks. And she gave us a tour including her room, and I thought I was doing well having my own bathroom..she has her own kitchen and bathroom connected to her room. Lucky..

Tell her Explicit says, "Hi!"
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

Joe[x86]

Quoteand I thought I was doing well having my own bathroom..she has her own kitchen and bathroom connected to her room. Lucky..

I'm the only one who utilizes the downstairs of our house, as my bedroom is down there. The bathroom next to my room is officially 'mine', as is the 'office' at the other end, but other than that I also have:

My own mini-kitchen
My own semi-big screen TV, armed with ten-man couch before it (no remote though, wtf)
Teh utility room, boo.
My mom recently stole my office closet from me, but we rearranged my office so it all fits anyhow. =)

In my room I have three computers (one lacking a monitor, which isn't a problem, as I plan to use it as a server).

Joe > Scarlet > Trust
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

CrAz3D

I just dropped my CS class to add CS as an online class.
Should be MUCH better now.

I sat through the class this morning, it was retardedly slow.  An hour & 10 minutes 2 days a week is enough to make someone want to kill themselves, even the teacher was telling everyone to drop the class if they were even slightly bored.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

teamstfu

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 24, 2006, 05:04 PM

I sat through the class this morning, it was retardedly slow.  An hour & 10 minutes 2 days a week is enough to make someone want to kill themselves, even the teacher was telling everyone to drop the class if they were even slightly bored.

Aaaaaah Tyler, you are so complicated!!

CrAz3D

Quote from: teamstfu on January 24, 2006, 05:12 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on January 24, 2006, 05:04 PM

Aaaaaah Tyler, you are so complicated!!
heh, hi beautiful!

it was just so slow, i couldnt take it this morning
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 24, 2006, 03:49 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 24, 2006, 03:47 PM
And then I had to drive Scarlet and Lauren (two girls) to Scarlet's house. Wow, her house is prettty darn big and it has a private beach thing. Pretty slick. Their TV rocks. And she gave us a tour including her room, and I thought I was doing well having my own bathroom..she has her own kitchen and bathroom connected to her room. Lucky..

Tell her Explicit says, "Hi!"

Hahaha speaking of you.

Today during our exam break they came up to me to make sure I was taking them and I was talking with some friends. And after a conversation with them I remembered what you said.

So I said something like "I am going to have to use the pimp hand given to me by God!"

@Joe: Good job, but these are bedrooms.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 24, 2006, 05:44 PM
Today during our exam break they came up to me to make sure I was taking them and I was talking with some friends. And after a conversation with them I remembered what you said.

So I said something like "I am going to have to use the pimp hand given to me by God!"

How did they respond?

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 24, 2006, 07:38 PM

How did they respond?

Lauren said in her bitchy "omgwtf" voice (standard voice) "[something something something I forget] I will bitch slap you."

or something like that.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 24, 2006, 07:41 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 24, 2006, 07:38 PM

How did they respond?

Lauren said in her bitchy "omgwtf" voice (standard voice) "[something something something I forget] I will bitch slap you."

or something like that.

Tell her to come to my office.  She's scheduled for 3:30 PM (PST) tomorrow.  I'll ensure that she will never talk back to you again through the usage of brutal beatings with the pimp hand.  That should teach her to never speak out to a dominant man for as long as she lives.

In reality:  I do not have an office.  I do not have her scheduled for an appointment.  I do not beat women.

If anyone opposes me, I will pimp slap them.  They don't call me Big Daddy for nothing!

CrAz3D

When she threatens you thats when you forget her...
she is probably just some whore
(ré-bun-dance)

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 24, 2006, 07:47 PM

Too bad he threatened her first!  :P

CrAz3D

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 24, 2006, 07:49 PM

Too bad he threatened her first!  :P
the pimp hand thing was a threat?
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

haha. And the nerve of her, today while we were eating lunch her and Scarlet were talking about Laurens hair or something. And anyway, apparently when she was younger it was naturally brown with red streaks in it or something. Anyway, Lauren was saying how she definitely does not find people with red hair attractive just in general, like any of them. Scarlet was saying how mean that was to say right in front of me. :(

I thought it was kind of funny. But it was worthy of a slap.

CrAz3D

what a bitch
scarlett seems nice
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Semester switch today. New schedule is as follows:

Block 1: AP Calculus
Block 2: AP Lit
Block 3: AP Spanish
Block 4: AP Mass Communications

Next term:

Block 1: AP Calculus
Block 2: Health
Block 3: AP Spanish
Block 4: Script and Storyboard (fun! making movies!)

*cry* heavy homework load!

|