• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

I don't want either team to win. I don't like either one of them.

QwertyMonster

My school is closed for 1-2days due to water problems. YAY!! :D

Joe[x86]

GG.

We didn't mosh, we "mosh"ed, (see the quotes).

We were a little insane, though. We were in the front pew, in this order: Joe, Natasha, Danielle, Zach. (I sat next to Natasha, woo~). I'd tap Natasha on the sholder, she'd tap Danielle, she'd tap Zach, and then it bounced back the other way. 'Twas fun. The usher told me that everyone behind us was looking at us, and I'm like "oh", kind of like I cared. =p

EDIT -
I forgot to mention, while at Travis' house, I played various parts of Call of Ktulu, progressively good. Next time I may just have to bring a tape recorder for you kiddies!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Warrior

2 hour delay, just fucking close it damnit
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

shout

I don't have school today, yet I did on MLK day.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'm thinking about taking Government and maybe Economics in summer school so I don't have to take it in my senior year.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on January 23, 2006, 03:46 PM
I'm thinking about taking Government and maybe Economics in summer school so I don't have to take it in my senior year.

We don't have summer school. The people in charge of distributing taxes to schools SUCK at their job. The schools that spend a lot of money are getting their allotment raised. The schools that conserve their money are getting it cut off. We're on the unfortunate, lets be nice to the state and get owned by them, side of the spectrum.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

hismajesty

I just heard today that we might be playing a lacrosse game on the Christopher Newport University turf field, under the lights. (Night Game)

That would be so freakin sweet.

Warrior

Quote from: Shout on January 23, 2006, 01:33 PM

Isn't that a national holiday? I thought it was illegal to have school on a holiday *shrug*
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Warrior on January 23, 2006, 05:02 PM
Quote from: Shout on January 23, 2006, 01:33 PM

Isn't that a national holiday? I thought it was illegal to have school on a holiday *shrug*
I'm sure he didn't have school last monday unless he goes to a private school or is not from the US.
All federal & state institutions are closed that day because it is a federal holiday
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Newby

Quote from: Joe on January 23, 2006, 06:57 AM
We were a little insane, though. We were in the front pew, in this order: Joe, Natasha, Danielle, Zach. (I sat next to Natasha, woo~). I'd tap Natasha on the sholder, she'd tap Danielle, she'd tap Zach, and then it bounced back the other way. 'Twas fun. The usher told me that everyone behind us was looking at us, and I'm like "oh", kind of like I cared. =p

How is that moshing?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

SNiFFeR

Quote from: Newby on January 23, 2006, 05:53 PM
Quote from: Joe on January 23, 2006, 06:57 AM

How is that moshing?

It's not.

Newby

You're right. Sounds like a bad version of the wave.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz

disco

I have my latin exam tommorow.  There's no doubt in my mind that I will fail.
Say it with me:

Newby

I have an English quiz and a Spanish quiz tomorrow, both of which I do not plan on passing.
- Newby

|