Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 26, 2006, 11:46 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on January 26, 2006, 11:16 PM
Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 26, 2006, 11:09 PM
Hmm. Today was a half day.

I ate an entire pizza. Slept and then went to night school. After night school I had hockey.

Like I've mentioned in the past, ice skating alone is difficult, but chasing a puck with a stick while ice skating? I commend you.

You should.

Hockey is more fun than ice skating, because you can get pissed and just massacre people (with your stick/body/whatever).

I'm too light to massacre anything at all.  If anything, I'd be the one getting bulldozed across the ice by bigger players, because I do not have my ice legs.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

Quote from: Newby on January 26, 2006, 08:04 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 26, 2006, 07:43 PM
Quote from: Newby on January 26, 2006, 07:42 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 26, 2006, 07:37 PM
Quote from: Newby on January 26, 2006, 07:14 PM
Owned. I got me a lacrosse stick, and I will be practicing like hell. :)

Like you should have been doing a few months ago like I told you. :P

Hush. No one on the lax team was practicing a few months ago. :)

Brick wall?

Too simple. :)

You lie. Wallball is the BEST way to improve your stick skills the fastest, ask anybody.

And it's not too simple, because you can't do it left handed yet. Hit the wall son.

You can have fun with it too. Generally you should stand about 10 or 15 feet from the wall depending on how high it is and throw it so that it comes back around your head. Where I play there is also a sidewalk in front of it so I do bounce shots and stuff and sometimes behind the back and whatnot.

sniffer: hockey looks fun, I wanted to play when I was little (and still would like to) but there really isn't a league here I don't think.

Newby

:(.

I will practice wallball soon enough.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

hismajesty

Like today before school? Yes.

hismajesty

Crap. Today is teacher records day (grades getting put in) and I have a ton of missing mathwork (not a ton, like 4 assignments) and it's really hurting my grade so I was gonna do them and turn them in when I go to lacrosse practice. But I can't find my car keys and my calculator is in my car!

Edit: In my shoe haha.

SNiFFeR

@Peter: I'm 5'8" weighing around 150 lbs. It's not how much you weigh, but how you hit them ;).

CrAz3D

Quote from: Joe on January 26, 2006, 06:11 PM
I fell off the top of Tyler's car on the way back from Culver's yesterday. Concussion, etc. I'm ok, but.. ouch..
My car or my truck, I swear if you scratched my truck (worse than it is) I'm be PISSED

;)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Quote from: SNiFFeR on January 27, 2006, 10:44 AM
@Peter: I'm 5'8" weighing around 150 lbs. It's not how much you weigh, but how you hit them ;).

Hahahaha today when my friends and me (all 4 of us) were playing lax my friend Shawn who is 6'2 and pretty big was defending on me and I was like "I'm gonna throw all 185 pounds of my body into you" and he was like "Yeah well I'm gonna push all 200 something of me into you"

You reminded me of that.

Joe[x86]

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2006, 12:22 PM
Quote from: Joe on January 26, 2006, 06:11 PM
I fell off the top of Tyler's car on the way back from Culver's yesterday. Concussion, etc. I'm ok, but.. ouch..
My car or my truck, I swear if you scratched my truck (worse than it is) I'm be PISSED

;)

Hey, Tyler is a good guy. He was more worried that I was ok than he was worried about his car. No offence to his car, but you should probably know that high-schoolers don't drive the best cars.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Explicit

I suppose so, Peer.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

I'm leaving now for the Maury meet, it's at 7:30 but we need to be at school by 6 (it's 5:41).

This is the meet I was talking about, against our huge rival school that hasn't lost in 34 years. I really hope we kick butt.

Then after that I'm going to the laser quest lockin, that's from midnight until 6AM, so I'll probably go to sleep when I get home from that....

See yall tommorow.<3

CrAz3D

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 27, 2006, 04:36 PM
I'm leaving now for the Maury meet, it's at 7:30 but we need to be at school by 6 (it's 5:41).

This is the meet I was talking about, against our huge rival school that hasn't lost in 34 years. I really hope we kick butt.

Then after that I'm going to the laser quest lockin, that's from midnight until 6AM, so I'll probably go to sleep when I get home from that....

See yall tommorow.<3
gl hf
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

I bought a camo coat. I think I look too emo in it though... If Thing would send me that camera so I could take pictures of stuff...

QwertyMonster

I'm ill. / have a cold. :(

My throat is killing me. It's hard to talk. I feel a bit better today though.

Edit: School STILL Closed. w00t!

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on January 27, 2006, 05:12 PM
Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on January 27, 2006, 04:36 PM

See yall tommorow.<3
gl hf

I just got home, it's 6:53AM now. I'm really tired. Laser tag wasn't so fun because it was the first time doing "Survivor" it was modeled after the show and you had tribes and had to vote people off and stuff. I got voted off early on, I was in a pretty strong alliance with my friend and the LQ members in my tribe, but the guy leading it didnt know my codename and I accidentally got voted off apparently. Ehhh. It wasn't so bad I just played regular games and stuff.

Then my friends and I left and we went to McDonalds but it was closed so we asked some cops for directions to a restraunt at 5:30 and we went to Denny's and the guy that was our waiter looked stoned and we think he went outside and made a drug deal. And I think all of the people thought we were on drugs too because we were laughing hysterically the entire time at everything.

I also cashed a check for $102 two days ago and now I only have $18. Most of that money was spent on food.

We lost the swim meet too, it sucked. On the plus side, in both of my events, I beat my record times by 1.4ish on my 50 free and about 3 seconds on my 100 free. On my 100 after my dive my pants came down some in the front and my package was exposed so I had to reach under and pull it up. And then on my 2nd 50 of the 100 on my flipturn I took an extra breath and I hit the wall with my head so I had to stand up and push off the wall which cost me time. I was trying to beat 1:10 but I got 1:14. :(

I'll go get the score now from the newspaper brb:

OK: We lost 60 to 34, which isn't so bad. It's actually only like two events...so we still have a possibility of winning in districts next week.

However our girls got killed 77 to 18, making this their 3rd loss of the season; whereas the boys have only lost once, last night.

|