• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on November 16, 2005, 08:32 PM
Yeah. I just dropped $95 on a pair of gloves.

http://image53.webshots.com/53/6/57/59/477565759TqakiT_ph.jpg
http://image53.webshots.com/153/6/62/44/477566244PFMjXa_ph.jpg

I'm hurtin. But I've wanted them for a long time, and I got them from a guy who only tried them on and didn't even practice in them. (He got team gloves so he didn't need them.) That saved me $40.

Broken links.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

K

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on November 16, 2005, 09:53 PM

I'm hurtin. But I've wanted them for a long time, and I got them from a guy who only tried them on and didn't even practice in them. (He got team gloves so he didn't need them.) That saved me $40.

Broken links.

Once the "permissions denied" page comes up, press "enter" in the address bar again.  Apparently it checks the referrer.

Topaz

Gloves for... rowing?

Explicit

Quote from: K on November 16, 2005, 10:05 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on November 16, 2005, 09:53 PM

Broken links.

Once the "permissions denied" page comes up, press "enter" in the address bar again. Apparently it checks the referrer.

Ahh, thanks.  The gloves look bad ass.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

No, for lacrosse. My current ones are like cheap $30 ones. These are really high-end, and I've wanted them since I started playing in like...May. But they were so expensive. I finally just bit the bullet, and I mean, I did get a deal. $95 shipped versus $136+shipping.

Edit: They're in good condition, only used in like on scrimmage and a bunch of wall ball. (my current gloves.) Picture Anyone want to make an offer? :)

shout

I just woke up. If my car door is frozen shut again this morning I'm gonna be pissed.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on November 17, 2005, 07:16 AM
I just woke up. If my car door is frozen shut again this morning I'm gonna be pissed.
Piss on your car door, it may melt the frozenness of it
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on November 17, 2005, 09:04 AM
Quote from: Shout on November 17, 2005, 07:16 AM
Piss on your car door, it may melt the frozenness of it

I can't piss into the lock. That would require... I don't know what it would require but I don't want to do it.

CrAz3D

require stupidity?

I just bought a $90 auxilary inputer adapater for my truck so I can plug my iPod indirectly into the stereo & get better sound quality.  I hope this thing gets to my house soon.  I'm betting it gets here tuesday :(.  But that's ok.  I have every morning next week & all of thursday & friday to mess with it!  Well, all of friday cause thursday is thanksgiving @ my grandma's house!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

hismajesty

Swimming practice today was GREAT. It was a really easy practice first of all. We started off with like 400 free, and then we did kickboards for a while. Those suck. Then we all went to the deep end and we had to jump out like 3 feet and up 6 inches or so over a noodle, land in the pool, and then do 6 strokes. We did this 2 or 3 times then we got to dive. I was pretty nervous because of having to dive out over the noodle, and I kept diving pretty much down. The second or third time I slipped off the block and fell in and had to finish the lap without the dive. I still didn't fall too far behind. Then the boys coach pulled me over and told me what I was doing wrong (diving downish instead of out.) He told me to look at the flags and pretend I was superman and try to fly to them. I did. He said my dives couldn't get any better, they were great. He showed me where I came up - I came up ahead of everyone else and I just "destroyed" them. I think everyone else was a girl though. Oh well. They were all returning girls. I did also blow this other kid out of the water whos really annoying. He wasn't a returning kid though. And then another guy who was a returner only beat me by like a body length. Woohoo.

The coach said that I was VERY lucky that I'm going to model un tommorow and I'll be missing practice. He said it's going to be very tough. I'm kind of dissapointed because a tough practice would probably really help me considering time trials are on MONDAY.

CrAz3D

"blew the other kid out of the water" HA!  how Punny.

Swimming fun trust?  Even in weather that is like sub freezing?  Why don't they swim in the summer when it is hot outside? (I know you swim indoors)
(ré-bun-dance)

hismajesty

Well, considering we don't have school in the summer...

It's on the brink of being fun..

UserLoser.

Newby

I just poo'd! It was one of those poops that is enjoyable, because it's a relief to take it.
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

UserLoser.

|