• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

I'm flattered at the offer, but I'll be fine as long as those newspapers pull through. I'd feel too burdensome if I were to receive such a generous gift from your grandpa anyway. My perspective on the matter, though: People who live take every aspect of life for granted -- the sun's radiance, the cool morning air, pain, etc. -- but others who've passed on would probably give anything just to feel alive again, and from that, I've learned to be grateful. Anyway, I know I'll survive this winter even if it's going to be treacherous. After all, a cold winter never hurt anyone. :)

Edit: I just noticed that this resembles a plea for sympathy.
I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

It hurt the Jamestown settlers.
It hurt the soldiers at Valley Forge
It hurt some other people.

It wouldn't be a burden, the way he deals with money is weird, but I know that he has no problems helping people that are willing to help themselves. Like one time he saw a group of old ladies at a table when him and my grandma were at dinner, and he saw them like looking through the menu trying to find the cheapest things. So, he ate his dinner and paid for his and theirs out of kindness.

Though, then when he was somewhere a black guy came up to him and asked for money as he was a few dollars short for  his dinner (he said.) My grandpa said OK, and that he'd go in and pay it for him..and starts walking towards the restraunt. For some reason, totally unknown to me (not), the guy didn't want that and just wanted the money. Those are the types of people we have problems with. You don't seem to be one of those people.

Explicit

People up here are honest about what they do with their money. If they want booze, they'll have a sign asking for money so they could buy booze. If they want drugs, they have a sign asking for money to buy drugs. Anyway, your grandpa is one hell of a guy. When I become financially sound, I intend on giving back the way he does. It's gestures like those that make life worthwhile, at least, IMO.

Topaz

Trust, the black guy probably wanted to use the money for drugs or something.

hismajesty

Quote from: Topaz on October 25, 2005, 07:42 PM
Trust, the black guy probably wanted to use the money for drugs or something.

Duh.

CrAz3D

hmm, have to go to the writing center to have someone flip through my paper w/me.  They're probably gonna say that I need to make it longer, I'm probably going to add in more BS than I already have & end up w/MAYBE 6 pages when (I think) I need 8 @ least
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 26, 2005, 09:10 AM
hmm, have to go to the writing center to have someone flip through my paper w/me. They're probably gonna say that I need to make it longer, I'm probably going to add in more BS than I already have & end up w/MAYBE 6 pages when (I think) I need 8 @ least

Provide more evidence. That usually solves the length problem.

shout

I finally started using the real theme here. No more YaBB classic or whatnot for me!

Hitmen

YaBB classic, Represent.

Warrior

Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

CrAz3D

Paper is @ 5 pages & the writing center dude said I had some very swell argument.

I read like 75% of a book today, like 300 pages, cause I have a book report due in the morning
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Don't you just love school? :)

QwertyMonster

shout

I'm currently editing a video for spanish class. It will soon be available for public viewing.

hismajesty

I needa diiiiiime
that's top of the line
cute face small waist wit a big behind

|