• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Explicit

I'm awake in the infinite cold.

[13:41:45]<@Fapiko> Why is TehUser asking for wang pictures?
[13:42:03]<@TehUser> I wasn't asking for wang pictures, I was looking at them.
[13:47:40]<@TehUser> Mine's fairly short.

hismajesty

His school probably does 6 week interems.

President Bush was in my city today, about 10 miles or less from where I go to school. I heard a rumor he was coming here, but I thought it was tommorow not today. My friend and I were frantically trying to find a way to go there during 1st bell, and the teacher didn't even care we were planning to skip...she said she hoped we could find a way. Well, we ended up NOT finding a ride...but I later found a girl in the YR club that said she would have taken us (my friend suggested her, but she's really smart and I didn't think she'd want to skip.) I did watch it during lunch though, instead of eating, and it was a pretty good speech. It was invitation-only, anyway, so I'd probably not have been able to get in. My gameplan was to, if we got there, call every politician either of us know (and their campaign people!) and hope one of them was there. If that didn't work, I'd try to use our Young Republicans club status as a way to get in - but that probably wouldn't have worked. There was one protestor that got in, I was kinda irritated that HE got invited but not me! :(

Oh well. He has 3 more years to come back, and I really hope he does. That man is, like, my idol!

Explicit

Although I'm anti-Bush (which I won't go into depth about), I wouldn't mind meeting him; it could be a very insightful experience. With that said, I'm off to Safeway to buy more TV dinners.

hismajesty

You don't like him? What the heck is wrong with you?!

CrAz3D

your idol?...uhm, there are peopel that would be better to have as an idol.  Sure I voted for him, but he isn't the best president ever by far.  I do like him, but too much is changing, crazy neo-conservatism movement
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 28, 2005, 03:04 PM
You don't like him? What the heck is wrong with you?!

Nothing is.

Topaz

Feeling great, sparring tournament was awesome. I got in second place, pretty leet.

hismajesty

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 28, 2005, 03:54 PM
your idol?...uhm, there are peopel that would be better to have as an idol. Sure I voted for him, but he isn't the best president ever by far. I do like him, but too much is changing, crazy neo-conservatism movement

I don't know, I just love him (metaphorically.) Whenever I see him, or talk about him, my face lights up (according to other people) and I get a big smile on my face and all that mess. ;D

I drove by myself for the first time today, to Walgreens, which is like 3 blocks away. But, I did have to drive on a semi-main road! :)

Explicit

Did you just get your license or something? You seem pretty excited about driving alone. Well, it doesn't matter, because after awhile, it gets boring unless you're driving across the country for scenery.

hismajesty

I've had it for a couple of weeks.

I'm not really excited, but I sort of am. That was mainly for CrAz3D as he keeps asking me about it. I don't like to drive, and I haven't liked to drive since about June (after I hit my fence.) But I'm sort of getting more confident so it was a good thing. My mom said she really didn't need the stuff I got, she just wanted me to have more driving experience. Maybe this means I can borrow the car sometime soon.

Quote from: CrAz3D on October 27, 2005, 10:37 PM
WTF about driving?  Why cant you borrow thecar? :(

Dunno cracka. My parents are weird. Apparently they were looking into getting me like a cheap car, a Taurus or something, even without me having a job. But, apparently, if I get a job I can get a nicer more expensive car. I think I'm going to start looking for a job maybe. I don't know though, because swimming starts in a couple of weeks...and practice is every night. So it's like, do I want a car or do I want to swim?

Explicit

If you get around just fine now, put off the car until later.

hismajesty

Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 28, 2005, 07:33 PM

I take the schoolbus and rely on my mom. And I'm not paying for it, I just can't get one until I show responsibility and stuff and get a job, because a job builds character.

Explicit

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on October 28, 2005, 07:59 PM
Quote from: Explicit[nK] on October 28, 2005, 07:33 PM

I take the schoolbus and rely on my mom. And I'm not paying for it, I just can't get one until I show responsibility and stuff and get a job, because a job builds character.

Almost everything that you do on your own that makes you appreciative will build character.

CrAz3D

Whoo trust!

Maybe lean on your parents with something like "If I have a car I can get to swimming & mom won't have to take me plus I can get myself to my job WHEN I get one"  (NOTE: you should get a job shortly there after or you look stupid)
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

|