• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

Quote from: QwertyMonster on August 24, 2005, 06:53 PM
I have a friend like that. I also think he is gay because he asks people to show their pubes. None of us do, because hes a freak, weirdo and gay! :P
Dude, seriously, that's sick.

I STILL haven't stayed home all night since April...this is getting out of hand.  I still have 40 pages to read for anthropology tomorrow :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

CrAz3D

OC Soundtrack song called California, oh my God!  I so love this song.

I first heard it when we left on our 22.5 hours trip to Lake Tahoe in California!  Then we listened to it like SO MANY times once we hit California & then more when we hit San Diego & then LA & then Lake Tahoe...such good memories, such a good song, I so feel like crying almost cause it was SUCH GOOD TIMES!
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

shout

Quote from: iago on August 24, 2005, 06:51 PM
Quote from: Shout on August 24, 2005, 06:20 PM
Quote from: Topaz on August 24, 2005, 01:04 PM
Quote from: Shout on August 24, 2005, 08:42 AM
The fat girl at work likes the new guy.

both nerds?

No. A really dumb fat chick and a weird 'I-gotta-be-different' college kid.

Don't you just hate people that do dumb things because they "gotta-be-different"?  Like, for instance, dye their hair odd colors? :P

Thats not what I'm talking about. He refuses to say some words, he wont drive a car because 'everyone else does', he wears sandles in the winter and big boots in the summer, he wears dresses (he wore one to work once), he wont use a computer, watch TV, and it smells like he never showers. He shaves every hair on his body daily (so he says). He wont listen to music because he can't find anything unique enough.

@Qwerty: Want to see my balls?

Blaze

Quote from: Shout on August 24, 2005, 10:50 PM

both nerds?

Don't you just hate people that do dumb things because they "gotta-be-different"? Like, for instance, dye their hair odd colors? :P

Thats not what I'm talking about. He refuses to say some words, he wont drive a car because 'everyone else does', he wears sandles in the winter and big boots in the summer, he wears dresses (he wore one to work once), he wont use a computer, watch TV, and it smells like he never showers. He shaves every hair on his body daily (so he says). He wont listen to music because he can't find anything unique enough.
I have unique music...
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Newby

Wow. Shout, kill your friend please.

If he wants to be unique, why doesn't he go punch a cop in the face?
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Blaze

Quote from: Newby on August 24, 2005, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty sure thats stupid, rather then unique... *shrug*

QwertyMonster

Lol yeah crazed he is sick! :P

My girlfriend, and bro's girlfreind are meeting my mum today. My mum better not be embarressing!

Apart from that, bmx all day! :)

iago

Quote from: Shout on August 24, 2005, 10:50 PM

both nerds?

Don't you just hate people that do dumb things because they "gotta-be-different"?  Like, for instance, dye their hair odd colors? :P

Where do you draw the line? 

Quote from: Shout on March 16, 2005, 02:41 PM
[rant]So, because I hate conformity, I am a waste of sperm? Just because I exercise my right of freedom of expression, I do not have the right to exist?
But now you're encouraging it? Or is there some point when somebody is too non-comformist for you? 

This'll make an interesting test for broken AV:
QuoteX5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Newby

Quote from: Blaze on August 25, 2005, 01:28 AM
Quote from: Newby on August 24, 2005, 11:49 PM
I'm pretty sure thats stupid, rather then unique... *shrug*

Exactly!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

shout

Quote from: iago on August 25, 2005, 08:15 AM
Quote from: Shout on March 16, 2005, 02:41 PM
[rant]So, because I hate conformity, I am a waste of sperm? Just because I exercise my right of freedom of expression, I do not have the right to exist?
But now you're encouraging it? Or is there some point when somebody is too non-comformist for you? 

I like to think I have matured since saying that. Instead of trying to be diffrent, I just stopped caring about everything.

Yoni

Back from Poland.

That was obviously the Best. IOI. EVAR.

Blaze

Nice to have you back Yoni. :)

dxoigmn

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 24, 2005, 09:03 PM

I first heard it when we left on our 22.5 hours trip to Lake Tahoe in California!  Then we listened to it like SO MANY times once we hit California & then more when we hit San Diego & then LA & then Lake Tahoe...such good memories, such a good song, I so feel like crying almost cause it was SUCH GOOD TIMES!

I hate people like you.

j0k3r

It's been 30 pages since I last saw this thread, and the place where my wisdom teeth were are now empty sockets.
QuoteAnyone attempting to generate random numbers by deterministic means is, of course, living in a state of sin
John Vo

CrAz3D

Quote from: dxoigmn on August 25, 2005, 12:57 PM
Quote from: CrAz3D on August 24, 2005, 09:03 PM

I hate people like you.
...why for?

Shout, as for the dude that doesn't listen to music because "it isn't unquie", you should suggest to him to do something about it.  Write music of your own, but don't knock art created by brilliant people.  People like that are just going to end up bums on the street & a burden to me...pfft
(ré-bun-dance)

|