• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Hitmen

My brother is gone until monday, woohoo!!

I share a room with my brother, and he never ever leaves the house, so he's always here. But he's going to a lan party and is going to be gone for quite a while, yay.

hismajesty

Does he watch you masturbate?

Newby

- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Blaze

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on August 04, 2005, 12:40 PM
Does he watch you masturbate?
I think thats why he wants him gone. ;)
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

Hitmen

The main reason I don't like him around is he'll be up gaming at 4 in the morning shouting into his microphone like a tard. Even back during school. He is 19, didn't go to college, and he doesn't have a job. He just sits there all day, everyday. Also without him around I can listen to music loud without headphones. My headphones suck and I love music and it really kills the experience. And of course my girlfriend will be spending the night on friday when my mom and sister will be gone overnight and I have the house to myself.

Newby

Whenever I have friends over we're up 'til the early hours of the morning shouting like tards. The entire house (and perhaps neighbors) is awake too!
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Blaze

We have almost hit 200 pages on this topic.  Thing rocks.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

hismajesty

Does he watch you masturbate? You did not answer the question!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Hitmen on August 04, 2005, 01:36 PM
The main reason I don't like him around is he'll be up gaming at 4 in the morning shouting into his microphone like a tard. Even back during school. He is 19, didn't go to college, and he doesn't have a job. He just sits there all day, everyday. Also without him around I can listen to music loud without headphones. My headphones suck and I love music and it really kills the experience. And of course my girlfriend will be spending the night on friday when my mom and sister will be gone overnight and I have the house to myself.
Sounds like somebody's ass needs to be kicked ;)

My Tell Us Now contribution:
Got my Honda back.  $1100 & a new rack & pinion, tie rod, back brakes, idle control valve later my car is almost street safe!  I just need to change out the front brake pads & rotors & we'll be good to go!...then I can go & register the POS.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

You should have just sold it + bought something else.

CrAz3D

But if I sold it for $500 (or least) I'd have spent $1100 + $78...& then if I sold Honda for $500 I'd have around $1700 for a new car...that isn't enough to find a car in as good mechanical condition as mine now is.

(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

K

Woo, just hooked up a free queen sized bed and box springs. I rule.

CrAz3D

what did you hook your bed up to?
(ré-bun-dance)

K

Quote from: CrAz3D on August 04, 2005, 07:08 PM
what did you hook your bed up to?

Prithee, pardon my vernacular. In sooth, I meant not to bring a confused humour upon thee.

CrAz3D

No prob, bob.  I ain't diggin yo' Shakespearian vernacularisms but it's all good foo
(ré-bun-dance)

|