• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

hismajesty

Haha. Funny, Mitosis was saying how ungay that pink belt was. I knew those outfits were incredibly faggish, and I didn't wear any of them after I took the pictures. I sold the stuff, but it was worth the reactions I think.

Why were you guys talking about that now anyway?

Akamas

I doubt that you thought they were "faggish", infact, I bet you enjoyed buying them as much as you seem to enjoy wearing them in this picture.

Quote from: hismajesty[yL]hismajesty[yL] on March 21, 2005, 08:02 PM
Keeping it gangsta as usual. And, yes, all real gangstas wear seersucker pants, pink tie belts, and polo hats. =)

Seems like you thought you looked "gangsta", whatever that means.

In addition, your forum name is too long, change it.
Quote from: Arta[vL] on August 14, 2006, 04:57 PM
Well, I want some too. Greedy Yoni should stop hogging it.

hismajesty

It's obvious the comment goes a long with the joking nature. It dealt with an inside joke amongst a few people in x86 and our rap battling. My 'being gangsterness' stemmed from the regional debate tournament when my partner and I were bored and I started acting like I was a gangster and we were rapping. My teacher said "hey guys guess what, matts a gangster." After that, I was an eThug and people (for instance, Warrior, Darkness, etc.) and I would just create raps. There's whole threads dedicated to it on the x86 forum, including recordings. We made a crew on goldmic and did battles on that too.

By the way, I never pop my collar in real life. I did that in the pictures because of how the rappers are talking about it - adding to my 'gangster' image.

Akamas

Quote from: hismajesty[yL]hismajesty[yL] on June 20, 2005, 08:19 PM
It's obvious the comment goes a long with the joking nature. It dealt with an inside joke amongst a few people in x86 and our rap battling. My 'being gangsterness' stemmed from the regional debate tournament when my partner and I were bored and I started acting like I was a gangster and we were rapping. My teacher said "hey guys guess what, matts a gangster." After that, I was an eThug and people (for instance, Warrior, Darkness, etc.) and I would just create raps. There's whole threads dedicated to it on the x86 forum, including recordings. We made a crew on goldmic and did battles on that too.

I'm sure everyone ( majority of this forum ) along with myself weren't aware of these "rap battles". Which is the reason for my assumption.

EDIT: Thanks for modifiying your forum name.

Mitosis

Also dude you're ratarted making lil songs about your bnet buddies

http://blazenet.servebeer.com/RonsBust.mp3

hismajesty

Akamas: Yeah, I doubled my name since everyone else (well, like 2 people) made new long names. It was annoying though since I kept stretching tables.

Mitosis: I was just messing around in the channel and just came up with that. Blaze liked it and made it into an actual song w/ the voice and whatnot. Notice where it's hosted? Heh.

Besides, calling me retarded? I remember when you could barely speak English. I don't know why all of a sudden you decided to hate me, but it's not very nice.

Mitosis

Sorry dude, I was an immigrant from Italy. Couldn't speak English very well!

hismajesty

I mean your use of AOL language. But whatever.

If it makes you happier, I'll post real pictures of me after Newby gives me the password to my FTP again.

Akamas

Quote from: hismajesty[yL] on June 20, 2005, 08:36 PM
I mean your use of AOL language. But whatever.

If it makes you happier, I'll post real pictures of me after Newby gives me the password to my FTP again.

No need to further clarify your homosexuality.

Mitosis

yea you copy people and what they do, lol now you're gunna dress up all thugish trying to be an wigger.

hismajesty

Blaze

I thought the song was funny... :(
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

God, everytime I hear that I laugh so hard!
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

hismajesty

Great news. My hard drive has a three year warranty, not a 1 year warranty like I thought. It's still under warranty until July 2006, so I'm going to be sending it back and getting a new one.

QwertyMonster

Oh Mitosis, grow up.

Onto my life:

Going to my gfs house ;) at 4:30. W00T cant wait.

Thats all :)

|