• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

That is depressing.
Since the chem AP exam is over my friend has been playing Halo2 with people in that class :(
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

shout

How is that depressing? I get time to do the spanish homework I always forget I have.

Falcon[anti-yL]

I'm officially on summer break.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on May 25, 2005, 10:50 PM
I'm officially on summer break.
Awesome!

EDIT:
Are ya gettin a job or something fun?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Falcon[anti-yL]

Yea, I have a job and I'm also going to start taking drivers ed tomorrow for a month.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on May 25, 2005, 10:53 PM
Yea, I have a job and I'm also going to start taking drivers ed tomorrow for a month.
Awesome stuff, when do you get your license then?
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

Sometime in December since I have to wait 6 months after I complete drivers ed.

CrAz3D

Very cool, dont hit anyone :(
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

lol don't worry, i'm not like my mom

CrAz3D

?!  Your mom hits people?
(ré-bun-dance)

Falcon[anti-yL]

CrAz3D

Care to explain a little more?
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Topaz

hismajesty

I had my debate banquet/awards ceremony tonight. I thought, since it was a banquet, that it was going to be at least semi-formal. Most people didn't even bring parents, I brought my mom, dad, and sister - and we all dressed up (except my dad, but he was still dressyishcasualish.) Anyway, it was at some big Mexican restraunt - the restraunt people seemed underprepared and the food wasn't that good (they had a small buffet thing just for us, which sucked since everyone thought it was off the menu.)

Anyway...I got enducted into the National Forensics League with 138 points. There's like 4 levels or so that you can climb into as you earn more points each year. I earned a Degree of Merit and Degree of Honor (first two.) I also got my school letter and my partner and I earned a total of eight trophies (most out of anyone I think.) Four were mine, speaker trophies, and then 4 were for us both. We also had 'joke' awards, I got the "I think I'm better than everyone" award and my partner got the "Being partners with Matt award. (we are sorry)."

Yeah, they love me. :(

|