• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Tell us now!

Started by Thing, November 22, 2003, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

Falcon[anti-yL]

If I took the spanish 3 exam, it will be sure to poon me. I didn't feel like taking the Biology one since I took it last semester and it was 200 questions long -_-

CrAz3D

How do you expect to pass the classes then?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Falcon[anti-yL]

I exempted the finals, and you can only exempt a final if you pass that class for the semester, so I passed.

CrAz3D

OH!
They way it works here if you want to pass you have to take the final.  If you have a b & less than 3 absences you can take it early & get out of school early.
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Happy Birthday Russ. :D

Have guildwars yet?  :P
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Anyone have any simple homework they want me to do?  I'll write an essay for you...:(
I'm so freakin bored right now & have 2.5 hours to kill
(ré-bun-dance)

Blaze

Learn the basics of PHP or PHP imaging.
Mitosis: Haha, Im great arent I!
hismajesty[yL]: No

CrAz3D

Whoa there, I dont want to learn anything, that's too much stress for being on summer break..writing an essay is all just imagination, I love writing essays vs any other school work (usually)
(ré-bun-dance)

Mitosis

shout

I have a free day in trig.

CrAz3D

Quote from: Shout on May 25, 2005, 10:19 AM
Free day?  Like you don't have to do work or is it a day that you have extra to make up work you're behind on?

I'm being pushed into commitment with girl, eek gads
I'm so bored!
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 25, 2005, 01:14 PM
Quote from: Shout on May 25, 2005, 10:19 AM
Free day?  Like you don't have to do work or is it a day that you have extra to make up work you're behind on?

Don't have to work.

CrAz3D

So you just sit there & do jack? :(  Why would you want to do that?...get the class over with has always been my philosophy
(ré-bun-dance)

shout

Quote from: CrAz3D on May 25, 2005, 09:58 PM
So you just sit there & do jack? :(  Why would you want to do that?...get the class over with has always been my philosophy

Me and Nabeshin play Risk/chess/StarCraft and everyone else plays hearts. We play starcraft in the computer lab, theres a few machines with it installed :). At least until they re-ghosted everything. Now theres just crappy Stronghold :(.

And my school has 92 minute classes.  :o (Which suck)

I am always done with the assignment in trig before the lecture is done. and I have a 92% in the class, so I'm all good. So, on most days, I just go to the lab and program. But sometimes me and nabo play games.

|