• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

New forum needed

Started by UserLoser, February 03, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UserLoser

Someone make CrAz3d his own forum or something, this is rediculous I think we can read the news our self

Trance

I second that. He should have his own RSS feed or something. It's just ridiculous..

Newby

With his name being posted so many times I'm surprised you managed to mis-spell it. :P
- Newby

Quote[17:32:45] * xar sets mode: -oooooooooo algorithm ban chris cipher newby stdio TehUser tnarongi|away vursed warz
[17:32:54] * xar sets mode: +o newby
[17:32:58] <xar> new rule
[17:33:02] <xar> me and newby rule all

Quote<TehUser> Man, I can't get Xorg to work properly.  This sucks.
<torque> you should probably kill yourself
<TehUser> I think I will.  Thanks, torque.

Spht

I was thinking the exact same thing today.  Give this guy his own forum FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Here's another idea:  Make your own website called the-news-incase-you-missed-it.com.

Falcon[anti-yL]

UserLoser

Quote from: Newby on February 03, 2006, 08:44 PM
With his name being posted so many times I'm surprised you managed to mis-spell it. :P

Ah, oops.  fixed plzkthx.

Eric

FrOzeN

Haha, I was thinking this exact same thing when Falcon[anti-yL] said this,
Quote from: Falcon[anti-yL] on February 03, 2006, 06:16 PM
Are you like the official news poster or something? Seems like you post every news article you read or come across.
:P
~ FrOzeN

Warrior

I really don't think it's that bad just incase I miss something always good to know about it.
It also usually sparks a good discusion on the topic itself.
Quote from: effect on March 09, 2006, 11:52 PM
Islam is a steaming pile of fucking dog shit. Everything about it is flawed, anybody who believes in it is a terrorist, if you disagree with me, then im sorry your wrong.

Quote from: Rule on May 07, 2006, 01:30 PM
Why don't you stop being American and start acting like a decent human?

Networks

Kp

Quote from: Warrior on February 03, 2006, 09:57 PM
I really don't think it's that bad just incase I miss something always good to know about it.
It also usually sparks a good discusion on the topic itself.

You'll come around.  The first dozen or so posts from Crazed, I just ignored them.  Even for a while after that, I wrote off complaints about it.  Now, I find myself agreeing with the people who think he posts too many news links.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

CrAz3D

Quote from: Newby on February 03, 2006, 08:44 PM
;)

I'll try to restrain myself in what/how much I post.
Looking at the 8 posts I have on the "front" page of the General section I see that:
-1 has little relevance to most people but still slightly just an interesting tid bit that one dude is convicted of murder & only got 17 yrs while another inmate has 110yrs for being convicted of multiple assaults.
-The basketball thing just seemed enteraining.
-Dog drug smuggling seemed rather 'feeling invoking', something people might be interested in talk about smuggling methods
-Unschooling doesn't seem logical to me, so I talked about it
--Everything else was posted and became rather interesting discussions

Side note:
QuoteName:     iago
QuoteName:     Adron
QuoteName:     hismajesty[yL]
QuoteName:     CrAz3D

Edit:
Oh yeah, I'd like to note that I was extra post-whorish today because I'm home with the flu
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...