Started by UserLoser, February 03, 2006, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trance

News Craz3 Not Curved by Discontent:
- 7 of the top 8 topics have been started or are related to Craz3d in some way
- 6 topics in the last 3 days
- 5 are about news articles
- 4 topics today (so far...)

I'm not so sure his self-restraint is so great...

Kp

Quote from: Networks on February 10, 2006, 05:11 PM
I think we should simply DDoS cnn.com and then CrAz3D won't have a site to go to for news or a famaliar one anyway.

It'd be simpler just to have Craz3d's network access revoked.  It's not as though he hasn't given enough justification over the last few weeks.
[19:20:23] (BotNet) <[vL]Kp> Any idiot can make a bot with CSB, and many do!

effect

Kp your such a loser go jump of a bridge. "Restrict his network access" rofl
Quote from: Mangix on March 22, 2005, 03:03 AM
i am an expert Stealthbot VBScript. Recognize Bitch.

Mephisto

Quote from: effect on February 11, 2006, 01:34 AM
Kp your such a loser go jump of a bridge. "Restrict his network access" rofl

why are you still here?

CrAz3D

Quote from: Kp on February 10, 2006, 09:10 PM
Quote from: Networks on February 10, 2006, 05:11 PM
I think we should simply DDoS cnn.com and then CrAz3D won't have a site to go to for news or a famaliar one anyway.

It'd be simpler just to have Craz3d's network access revoked.  It's not as though he hasn't given enough justification over the last few weeks.
how so?
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

MrRaza

You need to get out more. It just makes me mad that I have to scroll through all the CrAz3d posts to get to the relavent stuff.

CrAz3D

Quote from: MrRaza on February 11, 2006, 11:59 AM
You need to get out more. It just makes me mad that I have to scroll through all the CrAz3d posts to get to the relavent stuff.
Mexican drug lorders invading the US isn't relavent?
People suing the school system because they can't pass a math test isn't relavent?
I spose relavence is per your point of view.

I really appreciate the maturity of some of the moderators here.
Quote from: Kp on February 10, 2006, 09:10 PM
It'd be simpler just to have Craz3d's network access revoked. It's not as though he hasn't given enough justification over the last few weeks.
What justification other than me possibly over posting is there to remove me?  Maybe if the forum was more active it wouldn't seem as though I was so post whore-ish.

Quote from: Grok
Stop posting news articles to our forums.  You're annoying lots of people and filling the forums with nonintellectual garbage most people don't care about other than to say "oh thats weird".
While the last part of that might be true, I don't see how it is "nonintellectual garbage" nor have I seen any rules about not posting news.

I believe Arta is the only one that has been civil about this.
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

MrRaza

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 11, 2006, 02:17 PM
Quote from: MrRaza on February 11, 2006, 11:59 AM
Mexican drug lorders invading the US isn't relavent?
People suing the school system because they can't pass a math test isn't relavent?
I spose relavence is per your point of view.

Yes, all of that is irrelevant to me. I do not live in the united states, or anywhere close to that border (You and lou dobbs would be great pals). People sueing the school system? Good, they're raising tuition in Canada, or in Ontario atleast. The bottom line is I don't come here to read news, I come here to help ppl with technical questions and ask some of my own, that's really about it.

CrAz3D

uhm...then don't read it?
OMG, such a revelation.

People suing the schools system/state of California because they cant pass a math test is good?...fine, w/e.
(ré-bun-dance)

MrRaza

Quote from: CrAz3D on February 11, 2006, 03:10 PM
uhm...then don't read it?
OMG, such a revelation.

People suing the schools system/state of California because they cant pass a math test is good?...fine, w/e.

I don't read them, it's that the forum is clogged with your posts, I think that's what people are annoyed about.

CrAz3D

Not My Posts:
-Problem w/ Islam: I could just as easily posted that
-Afgahns protest cartoons part 2: I posted the first version of that thread
-NSV to avi/mpeg etc conveter: I've posted stuff about converters too
-Recording local sounds: I haven't seen anything or posted anything about this before to my knowledge
-Free Print Microsoft Journal Subscription:
-100 posts & I'm a dumbass: I haven't posted anything like it
-Best OS for server: I don't recall posting anything about/related to an OS before
-Cell phone stuff: I've posted about phones, but not ringtones or wallpaper as I recall
-Buy Danish: Relation to cartoons, I could've posted that too

So out of 9 posts there are what, 3 totally originally posts...most stuff on most forums is just a rehash of stuff that's already happened.
If I don't post it someone else will (in cases)
(ré-bun-dance)

teamstfu

You know, if you want to post something, then post it. If you don't want to read it, then don't. THere's nothing that says what you can or can't post about.

And for those of you who obviously don't want to read it but do anyway, why are you getting pissed off about it? You're not paying to be here. If you hate it so bad, YOU go start your own forum, and actually make a contract that must be signed or whatever, so that your members post things that only YOU want to see.

Oh and if you'll notice, this is the only thread where people seem to be talking about it. There are plenty other things you can read rather than this. And they aren't things about the news either! You have no reason to get pissed off.

Joe[x86]

Hey guys, heres a novel idea. Don't rely on vL forums as your source of news!
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

Meh

Thats not what is being argued about. Its wether Craz3d is allowed to continue posting news or if he gets a forum.

Joe[x86]

True, it's not the topic, but it's the reason for the topic.
Quote from: brew on April 25, 2007, 07:33 PM
that made me feel like a total idiot. this entire thing was useless.

|