• Welcome to Valhalla Legends Archive.

Best car in midwest

Started by UserLoser., April 02, 2005, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

CrAz3D

I was wondering what happened to Shout's truck.

Most guys around here actually use their trucks for work.
rebundance - having or being in excess of sheer stupidity
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Spht on June 22, 2004, 07:32 PMSlap.
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).
Quote from: iago on April 19, 2005, 01:06 PM
CrAz3D's ... is too big vertically, at least, too big with ... iago ...

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 14, 2005, 09:29 PM
...?

i flew my truck into a tree. I hydroplaned and went off the road and hit the curb which made me bounce up into the air and there was a tree on the side of the road.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:04:19) nick is a turtle: Right now im not paying the power bill though
(00:04:33) nick is a turtle: if i had to pay the electric bill
(00:04:47) nick is a turtle: id hibernate when i go to class
(00:04:57) nick is a turtle: or at least when i go to sleep
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

CrAz3D

How big was this tree?  Did it total your truck?
(ré-bun-dance)
Quote from: Adron on January 28, 2005, 09:17 AMIn a way, I believe that religion is inherently evil, which includes Christianity. I'd also say Christianity is eviller than Buddhism (has more potential for evil).

Grok

Quote from: UserLoser on April 14, 2005, 10:03 PM
I'll explain: guys who have trucks and drive like jerks tend to have small penises, so they get a large vehicle to try and make up for the size down south.  Understand?

Quote your source?  Or did you conduct primary research?

quasi-modo

Quote from: CrAz3D on April 15, 2005, 12:42 PM
How big was this tree?  Did it total your truck?
Well first we must realize the truck was worth about 2 grand. I did about 2 grand worth of damage. So yes the truck was totaled. The tree was rather large. We were able to sell the truck for about a grand (I owed a grand to my dad after that) and the guy who bought it was able to completely restore for cheap because he owns a body shop. He resold the truck for 2500 or so.
WAR EAGLE!
Quote(00:04:08) zdv17: yeah i quit doing that stuff cause it jacked up the power bill too much
(00:08:50) zdv17: hibernating in class is cool.. esp. when you leave a drool puddle

UserLoser.

Quote from: Grok on April 19, 2005, 10:05 AM
Quote from: UserLoser on April 14, 2005, 10:03 PM
I'll explain: guys who have trucks and drive like jerks tend to have small penises, so they get a large vehicle to try and make up for the size down south.  Understand?

Quote your source?  Or did you conduct primary research?

Only research I've done is: take your thumb and pointer finger, separate the tips of your fingers by an inch or so, let the guy in truck see it then watch him get angry.

Penis too small?  Buy a big truck
Study Links Vehicle Size To Penis Size
Some other article

This is very much like "little man syndrome".  You know, where short guys try to boss around everyone else and think they're all that.  Some do this because they're small, and they want to be big so they use their mouth to try and cover up their [body] size

hismajesty

CrAz3D

but for him he tried to take over the world instead....truck !=world

I drive a truck cause I like it.  I like driving over & through things
(ré-bun-dance)

quasi-modo

yar... driving a truck is more fun than anything else. Trucks have no blind spots, you can do a lot with them, and yes you can go over things. I loved my truck to death... I just wish it had an extended cab. I had a tool box to throw my backpack in and all. I was gonna put an amp and subs below the seats cos I had no other place to put them. Now I drive a buick and I dont even have an amp and subs because I am cheap / poor.
WAR EAGLE!